Will it Suck? Sunset Overdrive

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will it Suck? Sunset Overdrive

User Info: NeoMonk

3 years ago#31
zerooo0 posted...
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums

User Info: zerooo0

3 years ago#32
NeoMonk posted...
zerooo0 posted...

That's really funny hahahahahahahahhahaha have anyone told you should be a stand up comedian? After all the stuff you just spew out is really gold I think you would be great at it. I guess you have a knack for hitting the funny bone.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton

User Info: papoose187

3 years ago#33
It's gonna flop

Bargain bin status for sure!

User Info: Reece504

3 years ago#34
If it was multiplatform then it would be amazing a sure smash hit since it's only on Xbox expect it to be a flop that's what it seems like. A lot of people mad insomniac making a Xbox game get over it it looks fun 8 players online count me in!!!!
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez

User Info: ThatLaoGuy

3 years ago#35
papoose187 posted...
It's gonna flop

Bargain bin status for sure!
If you want to see grown men online throw tantrums, visit the xbone board.

User Info: ItchyTasty93

3 years ago#36
Lots of jealous Ponies right here! Damn lol!

If this game was made for the PS4.

Ponies: "SSO will be the GOTY!"

Typical ponies. lol
i7 3770K / ASUS P8Z77-V /Corsair 16 GB Vengeance / Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 / Asus GeForce GTX 670 / Corsair HX PS 750-W

User Info: Abiz_

3 years ago#37
It won't suck. It will flop. To many Dudebro loyalist on this console for it to be successful imo. Shouldn't of gone exclusive... It was stupid of them to think just because a company was top one generation(well for most of the gen) it would be again. I guess they don't have the common sense to look at history and see gamers are not loyal to nintendo, sega, ms, or sony. It burnt EA and i have thoughts it is going to burn Insomniac really badly..
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior

User Info: GladiatorDanger

3 years ago#38
ItchyTasty93 posted...
If this game was made for the PS4.

Ponies: "SSO will be the GOTY!"

Would they? I mean they haven't cared much about Insomniac's latest offerings that were exclusive to Sony platforms so why should Sunset Overdrive be any different? It is probably why Insomniac decided to go exclusive to Xbox one.

User Info: InterzoneMantra

3 years ago#39
8s. It's gonna be between a 7-8 game on metacrtic

User Info: jasomramirez666

3 years ago#40
This game will be "awesome" for 10 yr olds.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Will it Suck? Sunset Overdrive

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived