• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can't sign in - error 0x87DD0006 help pls

User Info: bigroc10304

bigroc10304
6 years ago#1
I was signed in playing Wolfenstein, and had the power went out briefly. When it came back on, I tried to power up and log back in... I keep getting the same error code (0x87DD0006). It won't allow me to sign in. I checked the internet connection in the settings and my connection in fine. But I cannot log in and play anything.

I checked the xbox site and there was a msg posted about log in issues, and it said it would update every 30 min (posted at 6pm). It's 7:50pm and still no update. Just wondering how I can get around this, if at all. I can't play anything, even as a guest on my own machine. Is this happening to anyone else?

Thanks in advance for the help.

User Info: XMasterMarioX

XMasterMarioX
6 years ago#2
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

User Info: CaptainSnowman

CaptainSnowman
6 years ago#3
Its the same for everyone. If you want to play, disconnect your xbox from the internet and it will let you sign in offline so you can play your games until it starts working again.
3DS Friend Code: 1435 - 4288 - 5930 ~ Kyogre's Cascade: Pokegen, Powersave, Cloner
X/Y IGN: Alex/Beth ~ Friend Safari: Corsola, Boldore, Shuckle

User Info: Charocks

Charocks
6 years ago#4
And if M$ didn't change their policies, you would have a nice $500 doorstop.
Former Xbox Fan - A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)

User Info: Gambitbuzzkill

Gambitbuzzkill
6 years ago#5
Try it it now guys I had the same error now mines is working.
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66

User Info: divisional

divisional
6 years ago#6
Working here for me now as well.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Can't sign in - error 0x87DD0006 help pls
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A