• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Right analog stick lagging terribly.

User Info: kolorg

kolorg
5 years ago#1
So today I turned on Titanfall and my right analog stick is lagging and stuttering like crazy and is extremely slow even on the insane sensitivity, the game is literally unplayable now, I am a clean freak so it's not because I play with sticky fingers or anything, I've googled it and searched this board and Noone seems to have this problem, what do I do?

User Info: deejay9589

deejay9589
5 years ago#2
My friend and I hopped on to play Sunday afternoon and both experienced the same problem on two different Xbox ones. Vertical movement with the right stick is fine, but horizontally it stutters. Not only did it make the game difficult to play, but it gave me crazy motion sickness. I've never had an issue like this with any other game, in all my years of gaming.

User Info: kolorg

kolorg
5 years ago#3
deejay9589 posted...
My friend and I hopped on to play Sunday afternoon and both experienced the same problem on two different Xbox ones. Vertical movement with the right stick is fine, but horizontally it stutters. Not only did it make the game difficult to play, but it gave me crazy motion sickness. I've never had an issue like this with any other game, in all my years of gaming.

Good news, I just power cycled my xbox one (holding the power button on xbox one for 15-30 seconds) and the controller is completely fixed!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Right analog stick lagging terribly.
  • Topic Archived