• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. "Something went wrong" PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!

User Info: cFlan

cFlan
7 years ago#1
So I get this very specific and helpful message that says "Something went wrong" when I try to enter a three month xboxlive redeem code. I just scratched the silver off the code so I know no one else has used it and Ive had no problem using the three day trial codes that come with my games. It says to enter the error code below to find the issue and it looks exactly like this:

Xbos-0x8018101E
2c2eca1b-8054-4b38-a855-48aa759acc0d

Well great microsoft.. which line do I use? Or do I combine them? Dosent matter Ive tried it both ways and it says it dosent recognize that error code. One other person has had this issue and had a forum about it and sadly enough he said he resolved the issue without explaining what he did to fix it.. I cant imagine gamestop will let me return this for a new code. What the heck do I do? I want to play titanfall and I cant now plus I just pissed away 25 bucks.
Gamertag: I8 ASSASSIN 8I

User Info: Snickleseed

Snickleseed
7 years ago#2
Try entering the code at xbox.com instead of via your console
O.P.A.P.
Occasional Passive Aggressive Poster

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
7 years ago#3
so wait, you just put your 3 month code in the forums to get help, and you expect that code not to get gobbled up by some pariah on the boards?

I hope that code was just a sample of the code you have on the back of your card and not the actual code.. If it was... I wouldn't expect it to be working by the time you get to enter it.
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart, PSN - Orgelambart

User Info: Kupo_Mog_Kupo

Kupo_Mog_Kupo
7 years ago#4
I had this problem when they sent me a code for 3 free months from that 3 for 3 thing. I was trying to enter the code at Xbox.com. I tried multiple times(different days) and then tried it on X1 one time and it worked.

User Info: FinzFan4life

FinzFan4life
7 years ago#5
OrgeLambart posted...
so wait, you just put your 3 month code in the forums to get help, and you expect that code not to get gobbled up by some pariah on the boards?

I hope that code was just a sample of the code you have on the back of your card and not the actual code.. If it was... I wouldn't expect it to be working by the time you get to enter it.

wow really dude does that look like five separate 5 letter/number codes, reading comprehension I take it is not your strong suit
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012

User Info: DarkHoles

DarkHoles
7 years ago#6
You probably are in debt as microsoft credits your account with a month whether you pay or not when your sub runs out, i had the same problem.

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
7 years ago#7
OrgeLambart posted...

Did you read the OP ?

The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

User Info: Troll_Directory

Troll_Directory
7 years ago#8
OrgeLambart posted...
so wait, you just put your 3 month code in the forums to get help
so wait, you just put your foot in your mouth.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. "Something went wrong" PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A