• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Error 0x87DD0006

User Info: DrummerStu

DrummerStu
7 years ago#1
Anybody else getting this error when attempting to log in?

It seemed to have been caused by switching Microsoft accounts...it works fine on the Xbox 360 but not on the Xbox One.

User Info: embrandedone

embrandedone
7 years ago#2
Cloud not found?
An all digital future is readily available for PS4. If you wish to download your entire library digitally, you can and its without the anti-consumer bullcrap.

User Info: Foppe

Foppe
7 years ago#3
You using Verizon?

Can you log into accounts.live.com?
Does it have the same account information as your account on your console?
Some people seem to have got their old account information reverted back, which made it different from the information on the account on your console, which cause problems.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC

User Info: MetalGearX1

MetalGearX1
7 years ago#4
I just got this too.

It worked fine earlier.

Says everything is fine online and email.
Did I Survival?

User Info: SharplyDressed

SharplyDressed
7 years ago#5
I'm getting this as well, for both my account and my girlfriend's account. I can log into the website just fine, and all my info is still the same. No idea why this started happening. Trying a factory reset now to see if that does the trick. Also, I do not have Verizon and I have not changed any of my account info.
GT: SharplyDressed
Pawn: Barayas (Currently Mage, ~level 81)

User Info: jmitnick

jmitnick
7 years ago#6
SharplyDressed posted...
I'm getting this as well, for both my account and my girlfriend's account. I can log into the website just fine, and all my info is still the same. No idea why this started happening. Trying a factory reset now to see if that does the trick. Also, I do not have Verizon and I have not changed any of my account info.

Also getting this error. Everything's been working fine all week, nothing has changed...I can still access my account on the website. But now I'm getting this error and can't log in on my xbox one...great.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein

User Info: copycat2008

copycat2008
7 years ago#7
Gaikai - cloud

User Info: slayerxelite

slayerxelite
7 years ago#8
I had this error as well and as I was looking into fix, MS updated their status that live is down with sign in errors with Xbox One.
The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

User Info: Raider125

Raider125
7 years ago#9
So I can't play offline because I can't use my profile?
Gamertag: ShatterX

User Info: slayerxelite

slayerxelite
7 years ago#10
You can still play offline. To sign in your profile you need to disable your internet and then sign in your profile. It will boot up with no issues and you can play. Im actually playing DR3 now but dont really want to do much since achievements dont work properly if you arent online.
The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Error 0x87DD0006
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A