• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Steam a publicly traded company? Because now might be the time to buy stock.

User Info: Mander1861

Mander1861
8 years ago#1
Im at work so I cant check.
What Would Marcus Aurelius Do.

User Info: Link43130

Link43130
8 years ago#2
No.
Steam/XBL/PSN: Link43130

User Info: co1onel

co1onel
8 years ago#3
Global warming is not real. It's a terrible theory used only to instill fear within the general public.

Mander1861
8 years ago#4
co1onel posted...
Global warming is not real. It's a terrible theory used only to instill fear within the general public.

You gots to be trolling cuz no one be that dumb yo.

User Info: rwfan2c

rwfan2c
8 years ago#5

Should have bought Sony Stock this morning, cause it skyrocketed after the One Reveal. almost two full points last i saw.
Intel Core i3-4170 | ASRock H97 | Corsair Vengeance 16GB | Samsung 850 EVO Series 120GB | WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM | PowerColor Radeon R9 290 | EVGA 500W

Mander1861
8 years ago#6
rwfan2c posted...

Should have bought Sony Stock this morning, cause it skyrocketed after the One Reveal. almost two full points last i saw.

Ya thought it might but didnt really look into it in the last few days.

User Info: SixStringHero

SixStringHero
8 years ago#7
Mander1861 posted...
co1onel posted...

I don't know many people who don't agree that climate change is occurring. That said, the argument is whether it's anthropogenic, and if so, how much is man's contribution to it and what could we do, if anything, to mitigate the effects.

User Info: zorlaczerohero

zorlaczerohero
8 years ago#8
Mander1861 posted...

You can't check stocks but you can post on Gamefaqs.... Whoever controls your works interweb has access all the wrong way round...
19. And so did Elvis have his road crew set up a mighty speaker system outside the walls. And thusly did he pump up the volume.
-The Suburban Book of the Dead

Mander1861
8 years ago#9
SixStringHero posted...
Mander1861 posted...
co1onel posted...

I don't know many people who don't agree that climate change is occurring. That said, the argument is whether it's anthropogenic, and if so, how much is man's contribution to it and what could we do, if anything, to mitigate the effects.

Its completely tied to man.
Look at the data coming from Nasa.

User Info: Alustar

Alustar
8 years ago#10
Buy stock in Valve then.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is Steam a publicly traded company? Because now might be the time to buy stock.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A