• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Looking for the name of a game
Varizelli 1 month ago#1
Random query, does anyone know of a overheard fantasy rpg multiplayer game, where one person plays as a mage, the other as a knight with a big sword? It was a fighting /puzzle game that a friend and I played that neither of us can remember the name of. It had the camera style of a Diablo game
SrRd_RacinG 1 month ago#2
Trine?

Maybe... Lol
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRn3I4UyDoKyWLC/giphy.gif
jsmarturana 1 month ago#3
I think trine.
kuter 1 month ago#4
Divinity original sin? Otherwise no idea, as ps4 doesn't have much game like that
Wyrme24 1 month ago#5
Was there an entry in Trine overhead? I thought one was and it was the least fun one, but Trine has three characters.

Could be something similar to Darksiders: Genesis and Victor Vran if it had Diablo view. Not that many isometric hack-n-slashes these days console-side
Jesus Christ, why don't you come save my life now
Open my eyes and blind me with your light
Wyrme24 1 month ago#6
D:OS is another possible answer.
kidrobot 1 month ago#7
joke topic
Varizelli 1 month ago#8
It's not trine, it's overhead not side scrolling

Not a divinity game either.
SrRd_RacinG 1 month ago#9
Wyrme24 posted...
Was there an entry in Trine overhead? I thought one was and it was the least fun one, but Trine has three characters.

Could be something similar to Darksiders: Genesis and Victor Vran if it had Diablo view. Not that many isometric hack-n-slashes these days console-side

The third game was 3D and nobody liked it.
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3vRn3I4UyDoKyWLC/giphy.gif
Wyrme24 1 month ago#10
These are my favourite kinds of threads.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Looking for the name of a game
  • Topic Archived