• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Resident Evil 4 reportedly getting remade
LeftiesRule 1 month ago#31
AngusBurner posted...
This. Or an Outbreak 3 would be nice. I feel like Outbreak 1 and 2 came out in the wrong era.

I love Outbreak File 2.

Outbreak File 1 is okay.

I would love a Outbreak File 3 or a Remastered Outbreak File 1+2 Remastered with Online Compatibility/CO OP.
2022 Games I'm Looking Forward To: Horizon Forbidden West, Saints Row Remake, Strangers Of Paradise Final Fantasy Origin, Dark Pictures Anthology Devil In Me.
gtomanga 1 month ago#32
kanon951 posted...
They need to remake Code Veronica instead

Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shumps,sonic fan
JacktheBoss 1 month ago#33
Bearprint posted...
RE 3 got good reviews *flies away*

Wait! Come back!
Luke, use the force -- Dumbledore
Bearprint 1 month ago#34
One week until The Game Awards.
The Final Fantasy-series (nr. 6-10) will forever hold a place in my heart.
(message deleted)
MetalCannon2 1 month ago#36
If I don't hear Leon say "Where is everyone going? Bingo?" I'm returning the game ASAP.

They better keep the dialogue the same or have an option to change it.
riddlebox89 1 month ago#37
Adam_Ace posted...
Why is Wesker wearing Punished Snake's robot arm?

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Resident Evil 4 is remade but wouldn't it make more sense to remake a Resident Evil that could actually use fixing? I'd be surprised they'd pick 4 given how poorly they f***ed up 3 especially when Code Veronica and Zero are basically low hanging fruit at this point. Of course I've not played Resident Evil 4 I always thought the little french dude was the villain.

Looks more like his arm is bloody and bandaged.

As for why they'd remake RE4 instead of CV or 0, well that's simple, RE4 was more successful and more well liked than either of those two, so it's a safer bet to remake it than the two that are commonly referred to as the worst of the classic style games.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
RollingCradle 1 month ago#38
Ashley panties or no buy!
zombie_basher13 1 month ago#39
The most pointless remake of all time

I can't see much good coming out of this, but maybe that's because RE 3 was so disappointing and RE 8's story was astonishingly stupid so my expectations are tempered. And of course, it will be inferior to the original, no matter what. RE 4 is a classic
What are you doing on computer? Go outside it's so beautifulll! Mrawww, c'mahhh!!
RollingCradle 1 month ago#40
I still want to play thru it in Umbrella Chronicles 3!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Resident Evil 4 reportedly getting remade
  • Topic Archived