• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Resident Evil 4 reportedly getting remade
Bearprint 1 month ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQxP0MjBJx4

This is all over the internet now. Hope we'll see it on PS4.
The Final Fantasy-series (nr. 6-10) will forever hold a place in my heart.
DocDelicious 1 month ago#2
At least it's not more screenshots from the fan-made remake.
o7
Let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
Bearprint 1 month ago#3
Game Awards coming Dec 9th, we'll see if it is announced there.
Adam_Ace 1 month ago#4
Why is Wesker wearing Punished Snake's robot arm?

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Resident Evil 4 is remade but wouldn't it make more sense to remake a Resident Evil that could actually use fixing? I'd be surprised they'd pick 4 given how poorly they f***ed up 3 especially when Code Veronica and Zero are basically low hanging fruit at this point. Of course I've not played Resident Evil 4 I always thought the little french dude was the villain.
PSN ID: Adamight
Nintendo FC: SW-7107-7946-6201 3DS: 1908-5485-7965
KurzWeber72 1 month ago#5
That's been rumored at least since RE2 remake was first announced
Bearprint 1 month ago#6
Adam_Ace posted...
Why is Wesker wearing Punished Snake's robot arm?

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Resident Evil 4 is remade but wouldn't it make more sense to remake a Resident Evil that could actually use fixing? I'd be surprised they'd pick 4 given how poorly they f***ed up 3 especially when Code Veronica and Zero are basically low hanging fruit at this point. Of course I've not played Resident Evil 4 I always thought the little french dude was the villain.

RE 3 got good reviews *flies away*
nedmo0000 1 month ago#7
Man the gaming industry is creatively bankrupt at this point.
kanon951 1 month ago#8
They need to remake Code Veronica instead
Turion 1 month ago#9
I would be interested if they do reimagine it a little bit. Otherwise I bought it again on ps4 and the game plays fine as is. New graphics wouldn't do much really.
'' The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. ''
omescythe 1 month ago#10
resident evil 4 was just remade to had a vr version release for oculas. if anything we probably hear about ps vr version next.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Resident Evil 4 reportedly getting remade
  • Topic Archived