• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Convince me to buy these games
JacobNothing 1 month ago#1
Batman Arkham Asylum

Batman Arkham City
OR
Batman Arkham Collection.

Dragons Dogma (Repurchase)

Kingdom Come Deliverance

$31 total.

Dragons Dogma is worth a second shot yeah? Tell me the best build, I didn't care for the fighter. I do feel like punching something though, how is the brawling in BATMAN? I might want some Kingdom Come Deliverance after the Witchers...

Raise your guard again.
They don't give a damn.
toadieman 1 month ago#2
Arkham asylum and arkham city are definitely worth playing if you haven't already. Great batman games. Easily some of the best games from the ps3 era.
Playing: Baldur's Gate
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life
Jx1010 1 month ago#3
Its true, when Im in a brooding mood and feel like striking justice in the face of crime then I play Batman.
If Im in the mood for some sword fantasy adventure then Dragons Dogma.

I LOVE these games.
Gaming is a weird industry where you can scam the consumers with lies and fake promises, and there will still be fanboys defending it.
Proletarian 1 month ago#4
dragon's dogma: aughtaughtaughtaughtaught
I am an advocate for the right to arm bears.
sabrestorm 1 month ago#5
Only but what you want, what more convincing do you need?
pezzicle 1 month ago#6
All of them are good you can't go wrong for $30
stop victory lapping around your desk, your chair has rollers, it's not even really exercise
Currently Playing: Subnautica Below Zero
JacobNothing 1 month ago#7
sabrestorm posted...
Only but what you want, what more convincing do you need?

Moving soon, one last huge gaming sabbatical for December. I may not be able to download some games for awhile. Might as well get as much as I can.

toadieman posted...
Arkham asylum and arkham city are definitely worth playing if you haven't already. Great batman games. Easily some of the best games from the ps3 era.

Arkham City might be better, but Asylum is probably more streamlined and dripping in atmosphere. I’ll get all three and save.

Raise your guard again.
They don't give a damn.
starcrunch061 1 month ago#8
Proletarian posted...
dragon's dogma: aughtaughtaughtaughtaught

This path goes left!

Wolves hunt in packs!
ablerider 1 month ago#9
Why would I?

Kidding! grab dragon's dogma and aim for a Magic Archer (get it?) or build a pure magic sorcerer and punish your enemies with a lightning whip, they may like it.
BoFou-Lu 1 month ago#10
Buy them.

You're now convinced.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Convince me to buy these games
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A