• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why can't we buy movies and anime off PSN anymore? WTF Sony?
OldSnakeLiveon8 1 month ago#1
What the hell is that all about? They're removing features like Nintendo does. I know they didn't have the greatest collection but sometimes they did have some good stuff on sale
Bestia_Somnia 1 month ago#2
Because you don't deserve them
OldSnakeLiveon8 1 month ago#3
Bestia_Somnia posted...
Because you don't deserve them
Ooooookay
Jx1010 1 month ago#4
Be careful with digital, they can do as they please. Better buy physical copies cause digital is a rental. Theres good deals right now

Gaming is a weird industry where you can scam the consumers with lies and fake promises, and there will still be fanboys defending it.
kideatermaximus 1 month ago#5
This is why you never go digital
Ludacris01 1 month ago#6
lol @ tc
"that ambipom is on crack" - Lemonz89
OldSnakeLiveon8 1 month ago#7
Ludacris01 posted...
lol @ tc
I fail to see the humor
gtomanga 1 month ago#8
digital feature + consoles = dos not mesh well.

licensing contracts that'll easily get any digital product removed at any given moment.
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shumps,sonic fan
Cidastor 1 month ago#9
I wonder if it was sales or was it because of the content.

They had a lot of movies and shows that didn't necessarily align with their way of thinking on games.
Trying to say something dumb. Success.
Trying to do something dumb. Overachiever.
Adam_Ace 1 month ago#10
gtomanga posted...
digital feature + consoles=dos not mesh well.

there's a licensing contracts that'll easily get any product removed at any given moment.

"Digital Future" indeed of course given this planet is overdue a natural disaster in the form of a CME or a Super-Volcanic eruption, that future is one that's not going to last long thankfully. Wi-Fi doesn't tend to so well with global disruption like that.
PSN ID: Adamight
Nintendo FC: SW-7107-7946-6201 3DS: 1908-5485-7965
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why can't we buy movies and anime off PSN anymore? WTF Sony?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A