• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. GTA SA- So wait I can't even buy the old PS2 Games anymore
yahya_no_1 2 months ago#1
I thought they only took them off Steam but also PSN????

Why go to that length???? This makes the shoddy port work even worse
Umbasa!
TeH_ForGoTeN 2 months ago#2
yahya_no_1 posted...

Of course. They want you to pay full price for a game that came out in the ps2 era.
The power is in the present moment.
SW-2317-0630-5332
yahya_no_1 2 months ago#3
I honestly was like I am going back to the PS2 ports then I just found this out :/
Umbasa!
AzaneAzer 2 months ago#4
If it's not legally available for sale....
SuperZay 2 months ago#5
TeH_ForGoTeN posted...
Of course. They want you to pay full price for a game that came out in the ps2 era.

So much lies. It's $59.99 for 3 remasters (it means they were reworked completely, they are not ports, so they are not the same 'ps2 era' games). It costed that much EACH game, and it's roughtly $90 today adjusted for inflation.
So for only 60 bucks you get $270 of historical value.
yahya_no_1 2 months ago#6
SuperZay posted...
So much lies. It's $59.99 for 3 remasters (it means they were reworked completely, they are not ports, so they are not the same 'ps2 era' games). It costed that much EACH game, and it's roughtly $90 today adjusted for inflation.

I love how everyone uses inflation as an argument but completely excludes how games were still cheaper based on the money you made and how little everything costs now

You telling me people who bought a house fro 400k are the same people who paid 100k back in 2005?

inflation never works

AzaneAzer posted...
If it's not legally available for sale....

Yah already looking at second had markets

Umbasa!
KaijunoKami 2 months ago#7
yahya_no_1 posted...

What do you mean you can't buy SA anymore?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1311&_nkw=grand+theft+auto+san+andreas+ps2&_sacat=0
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
Supersoldier105 2 months ago#8

I have seen fan mods that are better than the official remasters.
Plus half the music in Vice City ALONE is missing because they were too cheap to relicense them.

Not worth the money. Thanks but I will stick to my original PS2 editions and Rockstar can shove their remasters up their ass.
COLECOVISION MASTER RACE
SuperZay 2 months ago#9
Supersoldier105 posted...
I have seen fan mods that are better than the official remasters.
Plus half the music in Vice City ALONE is missing because they were too cheap to relicense them.

Not worth the money. Thanks but I will stick to my original PS2 editions and Rockstar can shove their remasters up their ass.

Maybe you should thank Sony for this. Sony Music Entertainment had Rockstar viced by the gonads on the licensing front, DMCA forcing to remove songs like Billie Jean. This Is For The Players!
VincentVega 2 months ago#10
You did have years to buy the PS2 version and didn't so...
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. GTA SA- So wait I can't even buy the old PS2 Games anymore
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A