• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are clothes a waste of money?

User Info: Darknessx9

Darknessx9
1 month ago#1
Are clothes a waste of money? - Results (101 votes)
Yes
50.5% (51 votes)
No
49.5% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
This is a question I had in mind so asked it here...

After seeing the Balenciaga x PS5 and Fortnite collabs and their prices.

Do you think spending a lot or, above average in shoes, hoodies, and accessories is a waste of money?
Did I ever tell you what the definition of winning is?

User Info: SonGaton

SonGaton
1 month ago#2
Generally, you get what you pay for. However, some brands are more focused on flashiness, so buying from them can be a waste of money.

It's still very subjective however. Some people are willing to pay more for designs they like, where's the harm in that? You gotta decide for yourself what is worth your money and what isn't.
Don't play dumb with me, you're not as good at it as I am.

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
1 month ago#3
If you buy expensive clothes for no f***ing reason, yes.
I buy a T-shirt for 8 bucks, a jeans for 40, long-sleeve for 10, pullover for 20, shoes for 50, a coat for 50 and a pack of 4 boxers for 10.

No one needs a 50 bucks T-shirt or 200 bucks shoes.
2012 isn't back in the day

User Info: SilverUberXeno

SilverUberXeno
1 month ago#4
IMO quality of athletic shoes can vary quite a bit based on price, but I wear a lot of cheap shorts and free t-shirts. I don't feel the need to pay a lot for something with minimal functional purpose like a t-shirt. Shoes, though, are critically important for a lot of activities.

User Info: Snakebone99

Snakebone99
1 month ago#5
Along as you don't freeze to death, then any clothes are fine.

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
1 month ago#6
Clothes need to be functional, but going far beyond that for everyday wear clothes is a waste of money IMO.

I get 90% of my clothes from a Goodwill store. Cheap and comfortable, look decent.
Less is more.

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
1 month ago#7
I usually get all my clothes and shoes cheap... They're all just graphic tees so they're all usually pretty cheap...

Most I spend money on is hoodies... and I only spend about $50 on each...
NNID:MrOddities|PSN:OddGamer2013
Playing:Pokemon Go|Jurassic World Evolution 2|Animal Crossing: New Horizons|Skyrim: AE|SMTV|Pokemon Brillant Diamond

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
1 month ago#8
Well a $20.00 shirt probably does the same job as a $100.00 shirt, so it's up to you how to you want to spend your money.

Personally I'd rather spend my money on other things - as long as your clothes aren't in tatters or dirty, who the hell cares what you wear.

User Info: AltOmega2

AltOmega2
1 month ago#9
I don't like having to wear nice shoes instead of tennis shoes.

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
1 month ago#10
As Mackelmore teaches, you're better off doing your own style on the cheap than trying to "buy cool" by spending hella dough on Chinese sweatshop products with a designer label sewn on.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Are clothes a waste of money?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A