• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you still shop at GameStop or not anymore?

User Info: crazyray47

crazyray47
1 month ago#61
day_1_gamepass posted...
This is true.

Does Walmart sell $70 sony games at $60?
I wonder this myself. Dont see many ps5 games in the wild

User Info: HentaiMan

HentaiMan
1 month ago#62
Dboss107 posted...
Nyet.
I get better deals elsewhere and their used games/cases are grimy yuck!

Their trade-ins are awful and I stopped getting rid of my games anyways. But when I did, ebay was far better.
this. DA comrade! I haven't stepped into a CrapStop since 2010 I think. everyone just goes to other stores, or online like Amazon, or buy digital games.

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
1 month ago#63
I picked up Nioh 2 for $13 about a week ago. Then recently bought the season pass $10 from the PS sale.

Games a blast so far.
Monster Hunter: Nyte Terror
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: shotgunheadshot

shotgunheadshot
1 month ago#64
Pretty crooked store prices are too high imo. I usually buy digital games but I do go in there sometimes before I catch the bus just to waste some time.
I want the tooth. You can't handle the tooth!

User Info: Cynrascal

Cynrascal
4 weeks ago#65
Yes. I have a better chance in readily getting a niche game that would catch my interest in a physical format from there than with most other areas. Got Ninja Wars from one of their stores last week and if I didn't buy Mary Skelter Finale directly from Iffy's website, I could have gotten a copy there as well.
Describing anything as "cringe" is simply a "You problem". The End.
Snark is in my blood.

User Info: Red04

Red04
4 weeks ago#66
Nope they ceased their businesses in my country a couple of years ago lol. They were terrible compared to their competitors here in my city anyways in terms of store management and customer service.

User Info: captainjeff87

captainjeff87
4 weeks ago#67
I go there once in awhile to check out their collectables/figures but can't remember the last time I bought an actual game there
PSN: CaptainJeff87 (please say Gfaqs in friend request msg)

User Info: ChaoticKnuckles

ChaoticKnuckles
4 weeks ago#68
Occasionally. These days it’s pretty much always online though, I haven’t been to one in person in years.
Open to suggestions for a new sig.

User Info: Wildkatb

Wildkatb
4 weeks ago#69
Not really. I dont like their opened "new" games, their used game prices are terrible compared to other options, the pre-owned consoles are in horrible often non-working condition and, the selection (new and used) has been greatly reduced in favor of toys and phone stuff.

The last GS purchases I made were black-friday deals.

User Info: rhoadsofrock

rhoadsofrock
4 weeks ago#70
Hell no.

The last time I bought anything from Gamestop, was GTA V on PS3 the day it released back in 2013.

I either by my games from Amazon or anywhere else they're available, mainly Target or Best Buy (usually order online, but if I ever absolutely have to drive to one of the two stores, it's very rare or occasional).
Oh wow, I can set one of these now, awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you still shop at GameStop or not anymore?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A