• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. how much alcohol do you drink?
AltOmega2 1 month ago#51
I hadn't drank in awhile until a Halloween party last night and when I stood up to go into my friend's kitchen I was like "f*** I must be getting an inner ear infection" then I remembered I'd been drinking nothing but some green drink called Witches Brew the entire evening (~)>(~)
Nemerlight 1 month ago#52
3-4 shots and then i go home to bed. As long as i dont go over i almost never have hangovers.
Everything for the Gamers, everything within the Gaming, and nothing against the Gamers
pikey87 1 month ago#53
AltOmega2 posted...
I hadn't drank in awhile until a Halloween party last night and when I stood up to go into my friend's kitchen I was like "f*** I must be getting an inner ear infection" then I remembered I'd been drinking nothing but some green drink called Witches Brew the entire evening (~)>(~)
Lol those mixed drinks can be sneaky 🤣
I've now officially been gaming for 30+ years
pretzelcoatl 1 month ago#54
binaryvegeta posted...
I'm on day 12 of no alcohol.

I am trying to get to 30..
I did a sober summer last year and it's not as much hard as it is boring. Good luck to you!
I can't stop sweating.
Darknessx9 1 month ago#55
None
Did I ever tell you what the definition of winning is?
spacecowboymike 1 month ago#56
Probably too much.
ROTTEN 1 month ago#57
Drinking is encouraged.
GNS1991 1 month ago#58
Maybe a couple of beers or ciders during weekend.
xo0Achilles0ox 1 month ago#59
8-10 beers every night for about the last 15 years. My only rule is no drinking before 5:00 PM.
ROTTEN 1 month ago#60
xo0Achilles0ox posted...
8-10 beers every night for about the last 15 years. My only rule is no drinking before 5:00 PM.
Atta boy!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. how much alcohol do you drink?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A