• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Elex & Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner Mars Added to $5 Five Below Selection

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
4 weeks ago#1
had ZoE already, but picked up Elex and Middle Earth Shadow of War for PS4. Rocket Arena and Elder Scrolls Online are also $5 titlea at Five Below

User Info: starcrunch061

starcrunch061
4 weeks ago#2
Hmmm. I might give Elex a go, if for no other reason than so I can tell people who love that game to shut up if it sucks.

User Info: LACCUN

LACCUN
3 weeks ago#3
Just picked up a physical copy of ZOE 2nd Runner Mars.

User Info: SJWFaqs

SJWFaqs
3 weeks ago#4
I picked up ZOE a while back from Five Below. My closest one also had Scribblenauts Unmasked recently.

But so far I've only seen Xbox One copies of Elex and only at one of two locations near me.

stevetherican
3 weeks ago#5
LACCUN posted...
Just picked up a physical copy of ZOE 2nd Runner Mars.

dope

stevetherican
3 weeks ago#6
SJWFaqs posted...
I picked up ZOE a while back from Five Below. My closest one also had Scribblenauts Unmasked recently.

But so far I've only seen Xbox One copies of Elex and only at one of two locations near me.

my stores here in LI only had Shadow of War and Rocket Arena.

im visiting family here in Massachusetts, and it had Shadow of War, ESO, Rocket Arena, Elex, and ZoE 2nd. So i grabbed the 2 i mentioned

pretty sick to see new games added in for a measly $5

User Info: MinusN

MinusN
3 weeks ago#7
thanks dude :) , I recently got the original ZOE on ps2 so this is handy.

stevetherican
3 weeks ago#8
MinusN posted...
thanks dude :) , I recently got the original ZOE on ps2 so this is handy.

no prob 😀

User Info: SJWFaqs

SJWFaqs
3 weeks ago#9
stevetherican posted...
pretty sick to see new games added in for a measly $5
Keep an eye on Target and Walmart too as they both do clearance cycles.

I picked up the Quantic Dream Collection for $5 a number of months ago from Walmart as well as the good version of the Spyro remastered trilogy with all three games on the disc.

Target has been kind of sparse for clearance recently but they usually do a cycle or two in the fall. So they're due to start one soon, along with the B2G1F sales they do around this time of year.

stevetherican
3 weeks ago#10
SJWFaqs posted...
Keep an eye on Target and Walmart too as they both do clearance cycles.

I picked up the Quantic Dream Collection for $5 a number of months ago from Walmart as well as the good version of the Spyro remastered trilogy with all three games on the disc.

Target has been kind of sparse for clearance recently but they usually do a cycle or two in the fall. So they're due to start one soon, along with the B2G1F sales they do around this time of year.

yea i agree i love target clearance! Pretty sure thats where i got ZoE for like $6 a year or 2 ago lol

wondering what 5 below will add next 😁

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Elex & Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner Mars Added to $5 Five Below Selection
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A