• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TheDukeNukedEm

TheDukeNukedEm
3 weeks ago#1
It's on sale at the moment and I'm thinking about it.
Did you play it, and what were your likes and dislikes toward it?
"Truth oft resembles madness, inaccessible to the dull of mind. Those who go mad are merely thoughtful souls who failed to reach any conclusions."

User Info: Bartboyblu

Bartboyblu
3 weeks ago#2
I played and platinumed it. Pretty cool (and difficult) challenge run tied to the plat. Solid souls-like, I give it an 8. Shell mechanic is unique. There’s an interesting/unique mechanic tied to consumables too. The story is pretty good, cryptic and minimal exposition just how I like it. The world is dreary and mysterious. Also the progression through the game is much like Dark Souls 1 with no direction or map and it’s non-linear so I loved that.

It’s a relatively short game and not much build variety so little replay value. Combat is sound, weighty and satisfying. I’d recommend it. I think it was $40 at launch so if I had to put a value on it I’d say $30 (or less) is about right.
It'd behoove me to say thou hast been repeatedly failing due to thine own's lack of gaming skill level, therefore must increase thine skill level posthaste.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A