• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Question About Diablo Games

User Info: reapertorch

reapertorch
2 months ago#1
So with Diablo 2 coming out I’m eyeing at the edition on the psn store where you can get both Diablo 2 and 3. I usually don’t play online with others unless it’s like a raid strike on Destiny 2. How are these games if you plan to go solo?

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
2 months ago#2
Played through Diablo 3 multiple times by myself and enjoyed it... Solo works perfectly fine for it...
NNID:MrOddities|PSN:OddGamer2013
Playing: Pokemon Omega Ruby|Pokemon Go|Neo: The World Ends With You|D&D: Dark Alliance|Hades|Battle Chef Brigade

User Info: Ironneos99

Ironneos99
2 months ago#3
I enjoyed Diablo 3 solo. I even bought it twice, for PS4 and Switch which i find more comfortable playing the handheld version
Altaha Abilia

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
2 months ago#4
Works fine solo, although MP allows for exceptionally fast leveling and gear collection.

User Info: BetaWax

BetaWax
2 months ago#5
It can be fun with a friend, but you can absolutely play D3 solo; it's a great game.

User Info: Male_Feminist

Male_Feminist
2 months ago#6
just a REMINDER, diablo games are made by BLIZZARD, just sayin. AND this is coming from a DIEHARD diablo 3 player, nuff said
ImSorryDude.com: The ONLY channel dedicated to Gamefaqs fandom!
favorite Idols: Billie Eilish, Greta Thunberg, Luzy Lu and Rose McGowan!

User Info: Doober2

Doober2
2 months ago#7
Male_Feminist posted...
just a REMINDER, diablo games are made by BLIZZARD, just sayin

A company that has made many great games over the years, including the successful Diablo 3

What's your point?
Currently Playing: Lost Judgment, Fire Pro Wrestling World
Bona fide Monafied

User Info: Male_Feminist

Male_Feminist
2 months ago#8
Doober2 posted...
A company that has made many great games over the years, including the successful Diablo 3

What's your point?
Activision Blizzard
ImSorryDude.com: The ONLY channel dedicated to Gamefaqs fandom!
favorite Idols: Billie Eilish, Greta Thunberg, Luzy Lu and Rose McGowan!

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
2 months ago#9
Diablo 3 is somwhate boring, I loved D2 though
It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
2 months ago#10
I've only ever played Diablo 3 solo aside from a little bit of couch co-OP. Perfectly enjoyable solo.

I've put literally thousands of hours into multiplayer Diablo 2 and playing with a full party of different characters is a hell of a good time. You got barbarians boosting everyone's health/defence/mana and even skill levels with warcries, paladins boosting everyone's attack with auras, necromancers crippling enemies defences and resistances with curses....the game is actually crazy easy with a few people who know what they're doing.

Unfortunately you only really get huge games where everyone plays through the game together at ladder restarts. As soon as they're set up, most people just farm bosses for loot, power level or fuel. Most of the time I spent on multiplayer was just in games by myself killing act bosses or clearing certain areas with good drop odds.

The world is a stage, and the stage is a world of entertainment.
Self proclaimed "Hank Hill" of the Switch board.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Question About Diablo Games
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A