• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is 'For Honor' worth it w/out DLC?

User Info: TheLastBard

TheLastBard
1 month ago#1
I'm browsing the PSN Store and For Honor is only $5, but there's million DLC/Season Passes.

Is the original 'For Honor' (that I didn't buy years ago for $60), even fun, or worth it anymore?

That's what I hate about these Live Service games. Unless you buy all the bulls*** along the way, it's not fun to play when you pick it up, """on-sale""".
"Your lack of fear is based on your ignorance." The Three-Body Problem

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
1 month ago#2
depends on what 'it' is.
I make a lot of mistake, but I tend to ignore them until they go away, like illegitimate children.

User Info: Ashburn

Ashburn
1 month ago#3
All of the characters can be unlocked over time. Most of the other DLC is just cosmetic stuff.
PSN ID: NovaMage1981

User Info: Sleeppyy

Sleeppyy
1 month ago#4
Yeah it is IMO. You can play against bots if you like that sort of thing. If you’re playing it for just for a multiplayer game you should ask/see how many people still play.
Total posts: 213

User Info: Nth

Nth
1 month ago#5
They just released a new character as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6osXOqQBOU
"I understand that the world was nothing: a mechanical chaos of casual, brute enmity on which we stupidly impose our hopes and fears." - Grendel
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is 'For Honor' worth it w/out DLC?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A