• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Game sound very quiet when using party chat despite party balance

User Info: Didyma12

Didyma12
1 month ago#1
Hey all, i'm having a bit of an issue when gaming with friends.

When I use party chat, the game sound is just really quiet and kind of hard to hear. I can hear my friends in party chat pretty clearly, but no matter what I do, the game is just tough to hear. I have the party balance set all the way to 'Non-party audio', and I have tried various mixes in between. My headset is pretty basic, and it only has one volume slider and a mute button, it doesn't have a separate control for party balance or anything. None of my other friends seem to be having this issue. When I came outside of party chat, everything is nice, loud, and very crisp. It's a stark difference.

Does any have any advice, or perhaps know a solution to this problem? If there even is one. I can't afford to buy another headset at them moment, so that just isn't an option. Maybe later in the year. Any advice is appreciated, thank you!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Game sound very quiet when using party chat despite party balance
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A