• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you regret ever playing video games?

User Info: TeH_ForGoTeN

TeH_ForGoTeN
3 weeks ago#1
Any regret? - Results (151 votes)
Yes I regret all the time I wasted.
11.26% (17 votes)
No I enjoy video games too much.
78.81% (119 votes)
I'm still on the fence.
9.93% (15 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I've seen a couple people saying they wasted too much time on video games that they wish they never started. How do you feel?

I don't regret playing them, I love them too much for that lol.
The power is in the present moment.

User Info: Stails91

Stails91
3 weeks ago#2
Nah why would I regret something that I enjoy? It’s not an all consuming part of my life, just a hobby.
Even games I bought and didn’t like, I don’t regret. At least i know I don’t like it.

User Info: VERY_GOOD_BOI

VERY_GOOD_BOI
3 weeks ago#3
I regret not playing Snatcher or the ZoE -series. Master Kojima, I have failed you....
Kojima needs your love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4yT7hnjWsE

User Info: TeH_ForGoTeN

TeH_ForGoTeN
3 weeks ago#4
Stails91 posted...
Nah why would I regret something that I enjoy? It’s not an all consuming part of my life, just a hobby.
Even games I bought and didn’t like, I don’t regret. At least i know I don’t like it.

Yeah this post is mainly to see if people feel "consumed" by video games.
The power is in the present moment.

User Info: NeoHawk9

NeoHawk9
3 weeks ago#5
I mean yeah. Spending a big part of your life in front of a screen in any way is bad in my opinion.

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
3 weeks ago#6
Yes. All those time wasted that I'll never get back and it amounted to nothing.

Hell when you talk to others you aren't going to tell them about what you did in a game. Noone cares they want to hear about what you've been doing to improve yourself and playing with toys isn't what adults do to improve themselves (a kid maybe).
Stop the bullying.

User Info: starcrunch061

starcrunch061
3 weeks ago#7
No.

Maybe I will on my death bed, but I'm 46 now, and I've enjoyed the hell out of video games for 40 years.

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
3 weeks ago#8
Why regret something that you enjoy that doesn't harm others?

Some of you really need to ignore your nagging mothers and fathers. Do good in school, get a job and play games whenever you want.

User Info: Goosebumps

Goosebumps
3 weeks ago#9
I regret wasting time in MMOs for the most part when I was younger, having to build your life around them with raid times, guild events etc. Won't ever touch them again, but playing casual games being able to turn off/on whenever i want with friends i don't regret at all it helped me keep in touch.

User Info: OsafuneKatana

OsafuneKatana
3 weeks ago#10
Nope. Games are a big part of my life. They got me through both good and bad times. And since I live in a place where the weather sucks 70% of the time, its one of the things I do the most during my free time.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets." -Dracula, Castlevania: SotN.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you regret ever playing video games?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A