• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. "REAL" gamers put pineapple on their pizza

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 weeks ago#1
Select - Results (174 votes)
I'm a REAL gamer
56.9% (99 votes)
I'm not
43.1% (75 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/8/2/6/AAWgGRAABvSS.jpg

From the early days of a gamer, you realize that pineapple on pizza is a delicacy that cant be ignored. The PS4 system is great to play after u eat some Hawaiian pizza.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/8/2/7/AAWgGRAABvST.jpg
Gaming is a weird industry where you can scam the consumers with lies and fake promises, and there will still be fanboys defending it.

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
3 weeks ago#2
I know this combo is always highly debated.

I love pineapple. I love pizza. I think it’s a good combo however I only think it works well on homemade pizza. If you have it delivered the pineapple gets very warm. It’s almost mushy from being steamed. Then it’s not appealing.

But if the pineapple is fresh and cold and texturally sound then yeah I like it with Canadian bacon. Solid combo.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: flkid

flkid
3 weeks ago#3
It is an absolute unforgivable sin to put that s*** on Pizza.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 weeks ago#4
flkid posted...
It is an absolute unforgivable sin to put that s*** on Pizza.
Have u even tried it?
Gaming is a weird industry where you can scam the consumers with lies and fake promises, and there will still be fanboys defending it.

User Info: Gambit916

Gambit916
3 weeks ago#5
nah
Good is fine with me, I don't need great games every time -skermac 11/27/2019

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
3 weeks ago#6
I love pineapple... It's one of my favorite pizza toppings...
NNID:MrOddities|PSN:OddGamer2013
Playing: ACNH|Pokemon Sword|Control|Monster Hunter Rise|Borderlands 3|Fallout 3|The Puppeteer

User Info: flkid

flkid
3 weeks ago#7
Jx1010 posted...
Have u even tried it?

Yes.
PSN: DarkVelstadt

User Info: SmarterThanYou

SmarterThanYou
3 weeks ago#8
So, first its "you're not 'hardcore' unless you enjoy Soulsborne games", then it's "you're not a 'REAL' gamer unless you put pineapple on pizza". I guess that means I'm casual as f***, because to be a "hardcore" and "REAL" gamer, you have to have absolutely terrible taste.

Of course, since all the "hardcore" and "REAL" gamers have such s*** taste, I don't particularly care what they think about being "hardcore" or "REAL" gamers.

User Info: tonytonez

tonytonez
3 weeks ago#9
Love pineapple, just not on my pizza. It might work for me if it was something like pineapple drizzle on my pizza made by mixing pineapple juice with a little honey so it holds the pineapple flavor.

Monster Hunter World: Nyte Terror
PSN: Nyte_Terror_360 | Dragons Dogma Pawn: Sylphina

User Info: Great_Khan

Great_Khan
3 weeks ago#10
I've never been happier to be false. Pineapple on pizza is like seasoning a steak with a cup of sugar.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. "REAL" gamers put pineapple on their pizza
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A