• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you still play PS3 games?

User Info: Kerr Avon

Kerr Avon
3 weeks ago#41
I was playing on my PS3 yesterday, with Dishonored.

PsychoWolfX posted...
Sometimes. I have been meaning to play the Arkham games.

I would LOVE to be able to play the Arkham games for the first time again. I'm a huge fan of all four, but because I've played them so often, nothing surprises me as I always know what is coming. Sadly, one of the few mistakes the games make is to not have even remotely enough randomness to them to make them more unexpected.

Anyway, you should play all four games (the last game, Arkham Knight, isn't on the PS3, of course, but on the PS4), and in release order of the games (Asylum, City, Origins, Knight). Origins actually takes place before the others, being a prequel, but it uses game-play techniques introduced in Asylum and City.
I'm a PC and console gamer - I love good games, regardless of their host system.
For all things N64: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nintendo_64_forever/

User Info: Quicksilver_23

Quicksilver_23
3 weeks ago#42
Damn voted no, but meant yes. I do a Dead Space Trilogy playthrough every October. Very fun.

I also like replaying GTA IV and Red Dead Redemption from time to time.

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
3 weeks ago#43
Quicksilver_23 posted...
Damn voted no, but meant yes. I do a Dead Space Trilogy playthrough every October. Very fun.
nice!
3 gets too much hate(i can kinda see why but its not deserved)

User Info: Darkfire12

Darkfire12
3 weeks ago#44
I'm actually debating whether to finish P4G on my PC or P3 on my PS3 right now
*insert funny joke here*

User Info: Quicksilver_23

Quicksilver_23
3 weeks ago#45
kidrobot posted...
nice!
3 gets too much hate(i can kinda see why but its not deserved)
Gameplay is fine, the runner bird things were dumbed down. The resources stuff was kind of cool, maybe it could have been done better.

The story is what I don't like. Love triangle, they did Ellie so dirty. Her as a coop companion would have been better.

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
3 weeks ago#46
Quicksilver_23 posted...
Gameplay is fine, the runner bird things were dumbed down. The resources stuff was kind of cool, maybe it could have been done better.

The story is what I don't like. Love triangle, they did Ellie so dirty. Her as a coop companion would have been better.
runner bird..? (its been years since ive played, need to go throught the trilogy again and extraction)
and i thought the crafting was excellent

User Info: WTGHookshot

WTGHookshot
3 weeks ago#47
Absolutely. Heck, I still play NES (and no, I don't mean NES games on Virtual Console, NES Classic, or via emulators, but actual NES). Just was playing Dragon Warrior and TMNT this past Saturday on it.
Thanos was wrong. Mike Ehrmantraut, "The moral of the story is: I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way ... No more half measures."

User Info: VERY_GOOD_BOI

VERY_GOOD_BOI
3 weeks ago#48
Only MGS4
Kojima needs your love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4yT7hnjWsE

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
3 weeks ago#49
Mute_Guardian7 posted...
Yes, but within the past year, I've only played Demon's Souls and Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny.

Rune Factory Tides of Destiny was great. I’m so excited for Rune Factory 5 this year. Rune Factory 4 Special was nice but it’s clearly a handheld title. It will be nice to have a newer console title.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: DarkHalf91

DarkHalf91
3 weeks ago#50
I need to get back to it and my PS3 backlog though if Xbox 360 counts I was playing Homefront on there a few days ago.
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GameFAQs%20Moderator
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you still play PS3 games?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A