• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you still play PS3 games?

User Info: KazGT6

KazGT6
2 weeks ago#1
do you? - Results (178 votes)
yes
73.6% (131 votes)
no
26.4% (47 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i suppose this topic would tie in with the big recent story about sony keeping the ps3 store open

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
2 weeks ago#2
yes, mostly on PS Now
I make a lot of mistake, but I tend to ignore them until they go away, like illegitimate children.

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
2 weeks ago#3
Sometimes. I have been meaning to play the Arkham games.
The world is a stage, and the stage is a world of entertainment.

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
2 weeks ago#4
No. When I was ready to move on to PS4 I moved on. Unhooked my PS3 and was done with it. Same as with my PS1 when I went to PS2 and same as PS2 when I moved to PS3. Same will happen to my PS4 when I move to PS5. I never used the BC on my PS2 or my PS3.

I will say though there are a couple of cross generational games I’m not buying on PS4 that I’ll save for PS5 for a clearly superior experience with higher FPS, higher resolution and just an all around better experience. So I’ll still be playing a couple PS4 games on that.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: JacobNothing

JacobNothing
2 weeks ago#5
Last week I downloaded Syphon Filter and played the first four levels after using the level select and weapon cheats. Otherwise no, and no further plans to do so.
Too much nothing.

User Info: kirby230

kirby230
2 weeks ago#6
I use my PS3 way more than my PS4, so yes. Played through MGS2 and 3 a few months back, and there's a good chunk of games on it that I'm still meaning to get to at some point.

User Info: hEKTIKBONES

hEKTIKBONES
2 weeks ago#7
PS3 took the place my XBrick One X sat in.

The gap in the door... It's a separate reality. The only me is me. Are you sure the only you is you?

User Info: YoshioKST

YoshioKST
2 weeks ago#8
A few but definitively yes.
' Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' - Sun Tzu

User Info: KazGT6

KazGT6
2 weeks ago#9
hEKTIKBONES posted...
PS3 took the place my XBrick One X sat in.
your x1 bricked?

User Info: w133

w133
2 weeks ago#10
My PS3 is always hooked up and i play it regularly, doubly so as its my PSone too.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you still play PS3 games?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A