• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why are you all still supporting GTA and willing to get GTA 6?

User Info: ImInTHIS

ImInTHIS
1 month ago#1
With how greedy Rockstar has gotten, why support the game? We haven't gotten any DLC and Rockstar doesn't care to have DLC. It's just best to buy the game when it's $30 or so.

Even if you don't play the multiplayer, you're still supporting the company and it's greedy grindy practices. Buying this game on release is basically agreeing to their standards.

People will also say "Well it doesn't take me long to get money". Yeah sure, you're playing 1 game multiple hours while missing out on possible masterpieces that are more worth your time.

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
1 month ago#2
because i want a new GTA and i don't want to wait for the price to drop also i'mgoing to buy GTA 5 PS5 version when it comes out and when i have a PS5

get ready for GTA 6 to break the GTA 5 sales records

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
1 month ago#3
Because you could completely remove the Online portion and GTA5 and RDR2 would still have more content than 99% of games.

The notion that Rockstar games haven't consistently been worth $60 is laughable.

User Info: ShionJrCitrine

ShionJrCitrine
1 month ago#4
ImInTHIS posted...
With how greedy Rockstar has gotten, why support the game? We haven't gotten any DLC and Rockstar doesn't care to have DLC. It's just best to buy the game when it's $30 or so.

Even if you don't play the multiplayer, you're still supporting the company and it's greedy grindy practices. Buying this game on release is basically agreeing to their standards.

People will also say "Well it doesn't take me long to get money". Yeah sure, you're playing 1 game multiple hours while missing out on possible masterpieces that are more worth your time.
You can start up your own company.

User Info: Yield2DNuggetry

Yield2DNuggetry
1 month ago#5
Gatekeeper
Super Mario Maker 2 Name: Motaman

User Info: evil_cricket

evil_cricket
1 month ago#6
Don't care about multiplayer. While DLC would be nice, but I don't mind not getting any either. GTA and RDR are complete games that are worth getting at release.
"It's good to be the king."

User Info: archizzy

archizzy
1 month ago#7
I only buy Rockstar games for the single player part (even though I’ve played a lot of RDR2 online because it’s mostly a solo experience) and it’s worth every penny.

I simply love their games. Period. That’s why. Gaming is such a dirt cheap hobby I’ll gladly throw them my money and have it preloaded on PS5 ready to go. I’m excited to see a title built for the PS5 and I’m impressed how damn good GTA V was on the PS3.

I know what I get with Rockstar and it’s consistently top tier every time.
PSN ID: sled_dogs76
60" Pioneer Kuro Elite PRO151FD, Yamaha RX-V3900 A/V Receiver, Oppo DV983-H player. Coming soon: 2 Seaton Submersives from Mark Seaton

User Info: leeman27534

leeman27534
1 month ago#8
who says i am?

besides, just because they're greedy dicks (like any company really), doesn't mean i might not want GTA 6.

idgaf what they do, if they have a product i want, i still want the product.

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
1 month ago#9
Every microtransaction bought is hurting the industry and perpetuating this s***.
leeman27534 posted...
besides, just because they're greedy dicks (like any company really)

Business Ethics not being a required course in most colleges was a really s***ty change.

User Info: ImInTHIS

ImInTHIS
1 month ago#10
Nordini posted...
Because you could completely remove the Online portion and GTA5 and RDR2 would still have more content than 99% of games.

The notion that Rockstar games haven't consistently been worth $60 is laughable.

Nah, this false. It doesn't take long at all to beat GTA5 or RDR2. There's really no content. The open world boring compared to Fallout, Skyrim, & Witcher 3. GTA has always been a streamlined open world game. I come it to Spiderman, where you're just web slinging and stopping petty crimes.

GTA 5 is approximately 31 hours long.

Days Gone is 60 hours long.

Witcher 3 is 70 hours long.

Skyrim is most likely 100 hours long
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why are you all still supporting GTA and willing to get GTA 6?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A