• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is the PS Store website wishlist gone?

User Info: Link1974

Link1974
7 months ago#1
Just tried looking for my wishlist on the new redesigned Playstation Store website and I can't seem to find it. Is it gone? Or is it hidden somewhere within the website? If anyone knows if it is still available, can you please direct me where I need to go to access my wishlist. I would appreciate it. Thanks!

User Info: Rafedx

Rafedx
7 months ago#2
Link1974 posted...
Just tried looking for my wishlist on the new redesigned Playstation Store website and I can't seem to find it. Is it gone? Or is it hidden somewhere within the website? If anyone knows if it is still available, can you please direct me where I need to go to access my wishlist. I would appreciate it. Thanks!

They got rid of it, they mentioned they were doing it awhile ago. It's stupid but yeah, its gone.
http://www.terra-comic.com --> Terra: a Science Fiction Webcomic

User Info: Link1974

Link1974
7 months ago#3
Rafedx posted...
They got rid of it, they mentioned they were doing it awhile ago. It's stupid but yeah, its gone.

Damn! Okay, thanks.

I loved my wishlist because it was a great reminder for me of games that I eventually wanted to buy or keep an eye on when they were to go on sale. Sucks!

All-in-all, this new website redesign is very difficult to navigate and clunky. I may just need to get used to it though.

User Info: metaIslug

metaIslug
7 months ago#4
I just use the shopping cart. You can leave the games on it and they'll stay forever. However it's pretty limited, you can only have a max $150 price on the cart, which is a few games

You can also use Gamefaqs. There's an actual wish list feature

User Info: Slinky826

Slinky826
7 months ago#5
Does nobody read news articles anymore? This has been coming and it was stated what was going away. That being said, I'm surprised the new webstore is more limited than the old one when it comes to things like screenshots/trailers (there are none) and easy access to a game's add-ons (also not there).
God did not create Man in his image, for it was Man who created God in his.
12-15 2001-2019: 18 years of GameFAQs!

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
7 months ago#6
Damn all of the games I was looking into to getting to finish out the gen were there
In the end I was powerless
But Ashina will rise once more

User Info: MrDude1

MrDude1
7 months ago#7
It's bulls***.

Sony don't want you to keep track of which games go on sale and when.
They want to make more money off you.

Another reason to go PC gaming, you can still have wishlists in digital stores.
Ryzen 7 3700X CPU | GTX 1070 8 GB GPU | 16 GB RGB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1 TB NVMe | B450 Tomahawk mobo | 750W Platinum
Asus MX27AQ | Cloud 9 C989M

User Info: flamedearflame

flamedearflame
7 months ago#8
No wishlist? Amazon has wishlist, best buy, ebay has a way to track. Boy are they incompetent.

User Info: BurgerTime79

BurgerTime79
7 months ago#9
flamedearflame posted...
No wishlist? Amazon has wishlist, best buy, ebay has a way to track. Boy are they incompetent.
So because one company has something, that makes another company HAVE to have it as well? No, they're not incompetent. You have a problem grasping the simple fact that just because something exists, doesn't mean it has to exist around everything you're interested in. It's the same with stuff like DVD/Blu Ray playback. Do you kick and scream that your microwave can't play Netflix?

User Info: flamedearflame

flamedearflame
7 months ago#10
None of that made any sense. Steam has it as well, GOG, humble bundle. List goes on
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is the PS Store website wishlist gone?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A