• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gravity Rush some have said isnt good

User Info: Cotton_Eye_Joe

Cotton_Eye_Joe
4 weeks ago#1
I disagree, it's a very good game.
Stop telling me to get games I already own!!!!

User Info: Kyrylo

Kyrylo
4 weeks ago#2
I think it's amazing
It's dangerous to go alone, take this!

User Info: Opportunist

Opportunist
4 weeks ago#3
Welcome to the world of subjectivity.
http://i.imgur.com/T4X9LTn.png

User Info: TrashPandaJedi

TrashPandaJedi
4 weeks ago#4
I liked platforming stuff and flying around but combat is so bad. Although i only played second one not sure about original.
Anti-Drone Defense Force Commander
Making Alliance Great Again

User Info: BlakOut-

BlakOut-
4 weeks ago#5
Yep great game

User Info: lambchips

lambchips
4 weeks ago#6
TrashPandaJedi posted...
I liked platforming stuff and flying around but combat is so bad. Although i only played second one not sure about original.

The first one is better but only if its played on Vita. The PS4 ports felt bad, especially flying and aiming.. the Vita felt natural but the PS4 version felt clunky.
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green

User Info: Duallton

Duallton
4 weeks ago#7
Great game, It's a shame Sony sabotaged it's launch though
Not changing this signature until Atlus announce a P3/P4 HD Collection for PS4

User Info: gamer_gunk

gamer_gunk
4 weeks ago#8
It has some interesting mechanics and a typical "waifu" character that the weebs gobble up.

Everything else about the game is either sub par or just flat out bad. The main missions are boring, sub missions are considerably worse. The entire game is a tech demo to showcase the gravity shifting gimmick.

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
4 weeks ago#9
Absolutely LOVE this series. GRR looks n feels incredible in 60fps...would easily rebuy a collection for ps5...treasure hunts using peoples’ online photos was still one of the coolest yet simple online features ive ever seen

User Info: TheZermoehrer

TheZermoehrer
4 weeks ago#10
lambchips posted...
The first one is better but only if its played on Vita. The PS4 ports felt bad, especially flying and aiming.. the Vita felt natural but the PS4 version felt clunky.

Exactly this...💪👍
Before birth, we already have a date with the death...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Gravity Rush some have said isnt good
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A