• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Cyberpunk will probably be filled with politics.

User Info: Clouddffvii

Clouddffvii
4 weeks ago#1
Cyberpunk will probably be filled with politics.

We all already seen the haircuts but how whats still unknown is just how much left propaganda is this game expected to have? I'm asking because normally you can count on CDPR not including that cringy stuff but the latest videos has displaid a worrying amount of candy colorued haircuts, sjw style characters and people looking neither like men or females.

Sure there are also some sexy characters but almost all have that Fortnite look to them and I was expecting this game to stay dark and depressive in atmosphere for immersion. This leads me to wonder, how heavy is the s jw influence here? Has CDPR restrained american imfluence and cancer culture or have they been allowed to take a hold of the art direction?

The story looks decent so far but I'm genuinely worried with the candy like look of this game...it looks a bit like they shoehorned in modern politics etc...

User Info: Gambit916

Gambit916
4 weeks ago#2
I'm not worried about it. I hope it's a fun game.
Good is fine with me, I don't need great games every time -skermac 11/27/2019

User Info: Gibberish5

Gibberish5
4 weeks ago#3
Do people still use the term sjw? Huh.
The BullCrap Asymmetry Principle - The amount of energy needed to refute bullcrap is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.

User Info: Yusif

Yusif
4 weeks ago#4
You can’t be serious right? Do you even know what the “Cyberpunk” genre is?! It is about radical change of social order, the extremes of capitalism and government corruption and so on. Of course it is gonna have politics. That’s what the genre is about. And I don’t really care as long as the game is fun.
Top 5 Favorite Game Series: God of War, Soulsborne, Devil May Cry, Bioshock, Uncharted.

User Info: j-tcc

j-tcc
4 weeks ago#5
Lol well duh?

But politics goes over most gamers head as they go "wow cool guns!".
(message deleted)

User Info: kanon951

kanon951
4 weeks ago#7
Tell us more.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 weeks ago#8
Yes, definitely. Cyberpunk, as a literary genre, is of itself quite political.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | Sound Card | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
4 weeks ago#9
The developers already stated they have no intentions of getting into current politics and their game would not go down that path.
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: H8-Laggers GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.

User Info: Hello Hello

Hello Hello
4 weeks ago#10
The video game is based off of Cyberpunk 2020 which was very political. Cyberpunk, as a genre, is a critique of unrestrained capitalism and a prediction that corporate greed will lead to dystopia.

As always, incel hysteria is the lowest form of hysteria.
"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind" -Albert Einstein
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Cyberpunk will probably be filled with politics.
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 2 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 1419 Questions (1419 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A