• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you ever feel guilty for replaying a game?

User Info: TerraSeeker

TerraSeeker
1 week ago#11
Honestly, having a huge backlogs means you weren't really that interested in a lot of the games you bought.
How dare you!

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
1 week ago#12
Moogle-UK posted...
I do feel like I'm wasting my time sometimes, like completing Resi 2 remake 4 times when I haven't finished 100s of games I've got once. Some absolute gems too like GOW, HZD, Persona 5, Control etc. Barely got 10% played in most of them, and at the present time I've got 16 games on my shelf still with the factory wrapping on.

So not so much guilty, just a bit like I've wasted money. I keep telling myself I'll get round to them later, but I've had games like Kingdom Hearts 3 over a year and haven't even opened it, so will I?
I think this is what TC might have meant.
You dare challenge probabilidizzle?
Super Power Ninja Turbo Neo Ultra Hyper Mega Multi Alpha Meta Extra Uber Prefix COMBO!

User Info: DanGlynnJohnson

DanGlynnJohnson
1 week ago#13
InhumaneRaider posted...

Despite input from the 'thick-as-s***' brigade, it's obvious what TC meant.

_
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/77780006

"Do you think the majority of gamers are a bit dense?"

User Info: NellytheHoof

NellytheHoof
1 week ago#14
Oddly I pretty much never get the urge to replay games, even when I've absolutely loved them.

But I understand your logic when I apply it to something like films. There's so many films I've got that I'd like to watch, but I get distracted easily so always end up sticking something on that I've seen dozens of times, but I can game or be on my phone or whatever in the background of and not worry about missing bits. But then, when the two hours is up, I feel a bit bad that in that time I could've watched a film I'd never seen before and experienced something new.
I have to return some videotapes

User Info: VERY_GOOD_BOI

VERY_GOOD_BOI
1 week ago#15
Gambit916 posted...
Why would I feel guilty for replaying a game? Like who would give a f*** to judge me for that?

Mr. Kojima always wins.

User Info: Katon

Katon
1 week ago#16
No, I play what I want.
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

User Info: RedJacket200

RedJacket200
1 week ago#17
I've replayed Arkham City 3 times. Do I feel guilty.........heck no.
PSN: Redjacket200
Gamertag: Redjacket200

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
1 week ago#18
TerraSeeker posted...
Honestly, having a huge backlogs means you weren't really that interested in a lot of the games you bought.
lol no

User Info: Limelol

Limelol
1 week ago#19
InhumaneRaider posted...
That has to be what he meant. I don't think anyone feels guilty for playing an old game.
"That is so fetch!"

User Info: POOKISTAN

POOKISTAN
1 week ago#20
@Dempig - Made specifically for this topic:

https://imgflip.com/i/3u49n0
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you ever feel guilty for replaying a game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A