• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What is your IQ?

User Info: jdc6305

jdc6305
1 year ago#131
I had my IQ tested when I was in elementary school. My teacher was complaining I didn't do my work and that all I did was stare out the window.

They tested my IQ and it was 130. My memorization skills were off the charts. My IQ would have been higher but my reading and verbal skills weren't that great. I scored a perfect 10 on the memory test and the psychologist said she had never seen it before.

I'm good at math and science.

The school system followed my progress for years. They had me labeled as emotionally disturbed. The school system spent years trying to figure me out.

In high school my IQ started dropping. I had to get my school records for disability. My IQ dropping had the school psychologist puzzled. I also quit acting out. My personality started to change.

When I was 18 I started getting sick. I started seeing and hearing things that didn't exist.

It was a slow decent into madness. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia at age 20. I spent a month in a psyche ward drugged to the max with 1950's era antipsychotic drugs.

I don't know what my IQ score is now. Schizophrenia causes a form of brain damage. The illness causes the brain to shrink. People with the illness lose 10% of their grey matter.

I'm still smart in a lot of ways but no where near as smart as I was when I was a kid.

(message deleted)

User Info: KotomineKirei

KotomineKirei
1 year ago#133
Rant_Casey posted...
Id recommend taking a third option, and opting for some civility and respect. Mensa is a beneficial organization that does no harm. There’s no cause for an attack of this type.

Even though masterbarf is being rude, they said something that might be worth asking about.

Do those who join Mensa actually contribute anything worthwhile to humankind that those with less intelligence would not be able to, or do most of them just flaunt the fact that they were able to join?

Also, how many people have found long-lasting work through Mensa that utilized their intelligence, and that they would not have otherwise found?

jdc6305 posted...
I had my IQ tested when I was in elementary school. My teacher was complaining I didn't do my work and that all I did was stare out the window.

They tested my IQ and it was 130. My memorization skills were off the charts. My IQ would have been higher but my reading and verbal skills weren't that great. I scored a perfect 10 on the memory test and the psychologist said she had never seen it before.

I'm good at math and science.

The school system followed my progress for years. They had me labeled as emotionally disturbed. The school system spent years trying to figure me out.

In high school my IQ started dropping. I had to get my school records for disability. My IQ dropping had the school psychologist puzzled. I also quit acting out. My personality started to change.

When I was 18 I started getting sick. I started seeing and hearing things that didn't exist.

It was a slow decent into madness. I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia at age 20. I spent a month in a psyche ward drugged to the max with 1950's era antipsychotic drugs.

I don't know what my IQ score is now. Schizophrenia causes a form of brain damage. The illness causes the brain to shrink. People with the illness lose 10% of their grey matter.

I'm still smart in a lot of ways but no where near as smart as I was when I was a kid.

That is scary.
If you do not mind answering my questions, do you know why you were staring out of the window?
Also, what sort of things were you seeing later on?
"Saith the Preacher, 'Vanity of vanities. All is vanity.'"
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/263-religion

User Info: masterbarf

masterbarf
1 year ago#134
KotomineKirei posted...
Even though masterbarf is being rude, they said something that might be worth asking about.
My preferred pronoun is "xe". Also I was just f***ing about.
https://imgur.com/SJyzEFW by SmidgeIsntBack

User Info: KotomineKirei

KotomineKirei
1 year ago#135
masterbarf posted...
My preferred pronoun is "xe". Also I was just f***ing about.

Okay.

*Even though masterbarf is being rude, xe said something that might be worth asking about.
"Saith the Preacher, 'Vanity of vanities. All is vanity.'"
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/263-religion

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
1 year ago#136
Turning into a Mensa recruitment topic it seems. Are they an endangered species or something. :p
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: d_parker

d_parker
1 year ago#137
Must be pretty low as I keep visiting this site.

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
1 year ago#138
Zing!

User Info: PAL360

PAL360
1 year ago#139
According to some internet tests, around 140.
Solar Blast (Dreams PS4/PS5):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyek4LCFE_k
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. What is your IQ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A