• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Best Diablo like game?

User Info: ZenGamer64

ZenGamer64
1 month ago#1
Which game is the best Diablo like? Not PoE.
Drogo46

User Info: fisheye11

fisheye11
1 month ago#2
Maybe Titan Quest. There isn't an action RPG that's as refined as Diablo outside of PoE. The other action RPG's are leagues under those two games.
PSN: fisheye11
Excuses are the lies we tell everyone we know... including ourselves.~Masterless Knight~

User Info: Maverickneo

Maverickneo
1 month ago#3
torchlight 2
Free phone game ideology, wall grind, pay to win, loot box system has no place in a paid console game.

User Info: ohiostate124

ohiostate124
1 month ago#4
Titan Quest

User Info: PsychoWolfX

PsychoWolfX
1 month ago#5
I've always heard Torchlight 2 is pretty comparable. I have yet to play it though.
Love conquers everything ... except knives, swords, axes, guns, spears, fists, rocks, strong gusts of wind, and/or dangerous wild animals.

User Info: EricDraven59

EricDraven59
1 month ago#6
Warhammer Chaosbane is pretty dope. Darksiders Genesis is really good too.

User Info: Nicodimus

Nicodimus
1 month ago#7
The best on PS4 is Diablo 3.

Runners up: Children of Morta, Victor Vran, Vikings: Wolves of Midgard, Warhammer: Chaosbane

The best overall are Titan Quest and Grim Dawn (both with expansions on PC.)

TQ is on PS4, but it's the buggiest game I've played on the system, with frequent crashes, numerous bugs like getting stuck in the floor, loot falling through the floor, and no patches for the last 18 months...promises were made, but based on the (lack of) actions, seems like it's staying broken. Way to go, THQ Nordic.
Less is more.

User Info: KDTProjekt

KDTProjekt
1 month ago#8
Probably Diablo 3.
"Gamefaqs is just a random rants generator" - Westcurry

User Info: Takuru

Takuru
1 month ago#9
Diablo 3 and Path of Exile are the cream of the crop. Nothing really comes close to those two within the genre.
Playing: Legends of Runeterra, MHW: Iceborne, Prey: Mooncrash

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
1 month ago#10
torchlight 2 needs another commendation imo

there's also the more indie van helsing 1 and van helsing 2
https://imgur.com/a/cZzvkKn jrpg is referring to a genre, not the location it was made.
https://imgur.com/a/QjeVqSD me versus sjw/antisjw/censorship stuff
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Best Diablo like game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A