• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will there ever be a Destiny 3?

User Info: ColdOne666

ColdOne666
1 month ago#1
Or are the just gonna keep doing season passes and expansions?

User Info: KurzWeber72

KurzWeber72
1 month ago#2
Considering Destiny 1 still has 3 or 4 years left in its 10 year life cycle then onto Destiny 2 we should assume Destiny 3 will role in around 2033
Fc:4768-7618-5314
Or 2638-3926-9055

User Info: vexermaster

vexermaster
1 month ago#3
don't know...
don't care...
the elder scrolls told of many videogames falling into obscurity.
Ohhh, Elden Ring

User Info: Illustriousness

Illustriousness
1 month ago#4
KurzWeber72 posted...
Considering Destiny 1 still has 3 or 4 years left in its 10 year life cycle then onto Destiny 2 we should assume Destiny 3 will role in around 2033
Boy do I have news for you.
WWWIONWSIAWWTCOMSLGTTOTCOBOVTFWICGHCTSDFAILTOORHWPBWTRTWCPTTDTTBOABTGOF

User Info: RancidCheeze

RancidCheeze
1 month ago#5
I'd want it, just to laugh at them for f***ing up again and releasing a lame game that needs to release multiple lazy dlc's before the "good one" gets released and makes the game "fun" again, while still needing you to pay over 150 bucks to reach the actually good parts.

User Info: YRYRDZ

YRYRDZ
1 month ago#6
KurzWeber72 posted...
I still feel dumb that I ever believed the ten year nonsense
Play games.

User Info: VincentVega

VincentVega
1 month ago#7
Bungie bought Destiny back from Activision so they can take their time with any future Destiny games and not rush them out like the first 2.
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
1 month ago#8
in a few years, hope they give it somewhat of an overhaul.

game could be so much more on next gen consoles.
Metal Bands -- Dawn of Ashes, Disarmonia Mundi, Words Of Farewell, I Spit Ashes, Urilia, Dark Portrait, Temple of Demigod, Sidious, Septic Flesh.

User Info: spiralofnine

spiralofnine
1 month ago#9
There almost undoubtedly will. The issue is that it kinda ran its course with the looter elements, strikes, and Raids. They would need to significantly add to the gameplay to create loot that veterans would actually want to chase. Alternatively, they could just create a massive story mode ala Borderlands 3 but look how quickly BL3 faded from the limelight.

Destiny 3 would also need to add a couple of new races to the mix. I'm sure they could just look at some random 40k stuff and implement that.

The PVP mostly went backwards from the beta. Removed the emphasis of vehicles, removed the larger maps, nerfed the weapons, nerfed the ammo then D2 came out and they nerfed the play modes, scope, and variety. Gambit is maybe the only good thing they added in D2. There is a ton of ways this could be improved for next gen and PVP seems vital for Destiny to have any kind of future.

User Info: logix23

logix23
1 month ago#10
The moment Bungie nerfed vex mythoclast was when I knew they were a s*** company. Catering to whiny b****es that were too bad at the game to get a vex mythoclast themselves.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Will there ever be a Destiny 3?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A