• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Nioh 2 just 3 weeks away!

User Info: kidesper

kidesper
1 month ago#51
i'll wait until its on sale i never finished the first one.

User Info: PolkaGnome

PolkaGnome
1 month ago#52
YummyBear222 posted...
Annnd I still haven't touched Nioh 1. =/ I paid $20 because it had good reviews, but unfortunately I didn't know it was Souls-like game.

For what it's worth, I don't really care for most Souls-likes myself, but I loved Nioh 1 (I also enjoy Salt and Sanctuary, Code Vein, and Remnant: From the Ashes, for reference).

If you decide to give it a shot, just keep in mind the tutorial level is boring (and a poor example of the rest of the game). Also, the game is more difficult at first until you get a good grasp of the mechanics and gain access to various skills and spells. The difficulty smooths off a fair bit once you get past the first few stages, and steadily ramps back up towards the end of the game (more so in the DLC and NG+).
"Never underestimate this place's ability to talk about stupid crap and it's willingness to do so." -Tildepon
MHGen: Wren - HR7 Bow main; learning HH

User Info: xAlphazonex

xAlphazonex
1 month ago#53
I'm ready for it. It was stupidly fun during the trials.

User Info: onedarksoul

onedarksoul
1 month ago#54
We should get a co-op topic going on the Nioh 2. I'm getting hyper as more days pass.
Finish a game? Add it to our list!
Beat 1,000 games: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/213-nonstop-gaming-general/78305362

User Info: tzuyd

tzuyd
1 month ago#55
PolkaGnome posted...
That's not soon enough!

"Live in peace; you will live longer, but your life won't be worth living."

User Info: nedmo0000

nedmo0000
1 month ago#56
Didn’t like the original and the sequel looks like a copy and paste rehash garbage

User Info: cloud_8f8f

cloud_8f8f
1 month ago#57
nedmo0000 posted...
Didn’t like the original and the sequel looks like a copy and paste rehash garbage

There's nothing copy and paste at all about Nioh 2. Do you have eyes?
Playing: Pokemon Sword (NS), Persona 5 (PS4)
Awaiting: Nioh 2 (PS4), Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX (NS), Persona 5 R(PS4)

User Info: Jonbodhi

Jonbodhi
1 month ago#58
PolkaGnome posted...
For what it's worth, I don't really care for most Souls-likes myself, but I loved Nioh 1 (I also enjoy Salt and Sanctuary, Code Vein, and Remnant: From the Ashes, for reference).

If you decide to give it a shot, just keep in mind the tutorial level is boring (and a poor example of the rest of the game). Also, the game is more difficult at first until you get a good grasp of the mechanics and gain access to various skills and spells. The difficulty smooths off a fair bit once you get past the first few stages, and steadily ramps back up towards the end of the game (more so in the DLC and NG+).

It was so bad! I had to force myself to get through it, but I was glad I did.
Nothing is overrated; your opinion is just outnumbered: AnonymousFriend
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Nioh 2 just 3 weeks away!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A