• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. No <3 for Darksiders Genesis?

User Info: EricDraven59

EricDraven59
1 month ago#1
So far the Darksiders Genesis board only has 4 pages of topics. Anyone here playing it and what are your thoughts? I am playing on hard difficulty for more of a challenge and currently am up to stage 5. I think Strife is a dope horseman, I like his voice and personality. And his look is cool. I been using him more than War since this is the first time in the series getting to use him. He has good ranged combat play. I think the graphics are better than the normal Darksiders games. The artwork and details on the level designs is better and more details on enemies and the main characters themselves. I know there are a bunch of Darksiders fans out there so wondering why Genesis seems to have less of them. The story seems cool so far, and I like the music. Certain themes remind me of neir automata. Up to this point i'd give the game an 8 out of 10.

User Info: Ironneos99

Ironneos99
1 month ago#2
I'm going to buy this game when i get my paycheck. Still debating whether to get the PS4 or the switch version. I do wish they use interconnected map and loot instead of stages and just powerups
Altaha Abilia

User Info: dspmusik

dspmusik
1 month ago#3
I bought it to play coop with my daughter, and we did once so far. Cool art style and good voice acting. Didn’t really grip me, but we’ll finish it I’m sure. Couch coop games are about quality time, not always a quality game.
When you substitute a diminished 7th chord a half step higher than the root of a dominant chord, you create a rootless 7b9

User Info: EricDraven59

EricDraven59
1 month ago#4
dspmusik posted...
I bought it to play coop with my daughter, and we did once so far. Cool art style and good voice acting. Didn’t really grip me, but we’ll finish it I’m sure. Couch coop games are about quality time, not always a quality game.
That's cool then. I hope you both have fun together.

And Strife is a cool horseman. His comedic gestures and quips are on point

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
1 month ago#5
Na it looks like crap. I love Darksiders but THAT is not what I love about Darksiders. When they make a proper DS4 you can catch me there day 1 though.

User Info: Perfect Light

Perfect Light
1 month ago#6
Played it months ago when it came out on PC.
You tell me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

User Info: TeH_ForGoTeN

TeH_ForGoTeN
1 month ago#7
I want to play it because it's so unique but I don't play many games so I doubt it. Did look good though.
The only time is now.

User Info: Lord_plague

Lord_plague
1 month ago#8
I love it, at chapter 11 so far. Love The dynamic between The brothers

The combat is on point, love to cycle between close and Gun combat
Nemo immortalis est

User Info: thierminator

thierminator
1 month ago#9
It's on my list
Sorry for my bad English

User Info: indg_nt_judgmnt

indg_nt_judgmnt
1 month ago#10
No, this game seems to be doing well critically. It's lowest so far being 5 and highest highest being 7.7, but nothing <3.
IMO if you think a game called "JRPG" means the game must be turn based. You must be stupid. -fissionprimer
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. No <3 for Darksiders Genesis?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A