• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why are netfliz series mostly medicore now?

User Info: zezio

zezio
4 weeks ago#1
Netflix became like apple phones, everyone have or want to have them, but actually they aren't that good or worth it.

Anyway kidding aside, it's really bad right now, ancients movies, and 6/10 series, and their subscriptions number keep increasing while the quality of the service keep decreasing, they really reached that apple spot

User Info: Testa-Rossa

Testa-Rossa
4 weeks ago#2
What is their competition?

Can't think of the last time anyone uttered the word "Hulu".

User Info: Aramyn89

Aramyn89
4 weeks ago#3
Everytime I turn on Netflix there is a new show shoved in my face and like 90% of them look soo bad, I don't get it either.

User Info: OutFromUndr

OutFromUndr
4 weeks ago#4
Testa-Rossa posted...
What is their competition?

Can't think of the last time anyone uttered the word "Hulu".
Hulu is better than ever right now. There's also Amazon Prime, HBO Now, Disney Plus.

User Info: deprofundis442

deprofundis442
4 weeks ago#5
I don't think all Netflix shows are mediocre, but for the ones that do seem to be, think if it this way: some people are fans of B flicks and cheesy drama and things like that. Part of the reason Netflix invests in such a massive berth if shows is because they're trying to provide a slice for literally every market in the industry.
Fred Durp and the Gimp Trizkits

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 weeks ago#6
when weren't they?
My pen is mightier.

User Info: john7281

john7281
4 weeks ago#7
OutFromUndr posted...
Hulu is better than ever right now. There's also Amazon Prime, HBO Now, Disney Plus.

I have both and Netflix is still a lot better than Hulu. When I go to Hulu if i don't end up watching an anime i usually end up going back to Netflix or watching something i bought on Vudu because Hulu just isn't very good, unless watching shows that I can watch on cable tv.
PSN Faclorien
IGN : John FC: 3325 7804 6627

User Info: SoulTrain75

SoulTrain75
4 weeks ago#8
lost in space is good. im on second season now. had to watch first again.

User Info: Reflex-Arc

Reflex-Arc
4 weeks ago#9
Remember way back when every network show that was ever aired was solid gold entertainment for every single viewer in existence?

Yeah, me neither.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | Sound Card | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard

User Info: BruceWayneJr

BruceWayneJr
4 weeks ago#10
boomstickbhg posted...
when weren't they?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why are netfliz series mostly medicore now?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A