• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Replaying Sekiro atm, really does deserve goty

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
3 days ago#11
ssj_duelist posted...
he gets harder the more you ng+? Correct me if I'm wrong

Technically everything scales up when you go NG+, but from my experience, NG is harder because you don't have as many skills, beads, or memories, making NG fairly unbalanced for most of the playthrough. NG+ is much better imo. Many of the bosses in the game seem to be designed to be fought in a certain order, which can make some of them unnecessarily hard if you fight them too early.
Do you know what ERISGNTUA means?

User Info: Xethuminra

Xethuminra
3 days ago#12
penaferus posted...
Technically everything scales up when you go NG+, but from my experience, NG is harder because you don't have as many skills, beads, or memories, making NG fairly unbalanced for most of the playthrough. NG+ is much better imo. Many of the bosses in the game seem to be designed to be fought in a certain order, which can make some of them unnecessarily hard if you fight them too early.
I find it’s actually a bit more complicated than that. The beginning of NG+ tends to be easier because, in my experience, the bosses don’t get enough of a boost to match all the Prayer Necklaces & Battle Memories you have, stronger Prosthetic Tools, etc. But, by the end of NG+, you get only a small boost in attack and little to no health increase - while the endgame bosses are only stronger..... so it’s harder at the end, but easier at the beginning. I like to compare the beginning of NG+ to a revenge spree XD

I'm playing it next after I finish Nioh because I like punishment. DS is my GOTY but I want to see what all the fuss is about.

User Info: penaferus

penaferus
3 days ago#14
Xethuminra posted...
I find it’s actually a bit more complicated than that. The beginning of NG+ tends to be easier because, in my experience, the bosses don’t get enough of a boost to match all the Prayer Necklaces & Battle Memories you have, stronger Prosthetic Tools, etc. But, by the end of NG+, you get only a small boost in attack and little to no health increase - while the endgame bosses are only stronger..... so it’s harder at the end, but easier at the beginning. I like to compare the beginning of NG+ to a revenge spree XD

Suuuch a good game! I've played over 150 hours into it and still want to play it more. Maybe charmless? Ooooohttps://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/2/9/6/AAayGJAAAG6I.jpg
Do you know what ERISGNTUA means?

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
3 days ago#15
What I mean is that is ng++ harder than ng+?
Playing:
PS4: Sekiro (2nd run). Switch: Pokemon Sword, Final Fantasy VII. Mobile: Dragon Quest III.

User Info: ThanosSupreme

ThanosSupreme
3 days ago#16
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/0/3/9/AAczqrAAAC8H.jpg
Playground Games Forza Horizon 4
Gaming Has Reached A New Level Only On Xbox One X/Windows 10

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 days ago#17
I got to the castle but I stopped. I love the game but it didn’t click for me yet. I haven’t fought Genichiro yet, which I know is the final gate and skillcheck point to playing the game properly.
I miss the time when people lacked the desire and ability to broadcast every mundane detail of their lives.

User Info: Tsuyogaru

Tsuyogaru
3 days ago#18
penaferus posted...
The graphics are freaking gorgeous too. They're not the most realistic, but dang Sekiro is lovely up close. So many details to his character model. Tbh, his might be the most realistic human face I've ever seen in a game.
HAHAHAHA, WHAT. If your statement wasn’t already wrong, you literally contradicted yourself in your prior sentence.
PSN: Scars_of_Wisdom

User Info: MirageOfRuins

MirageOfRuins
3 days ago#19
I’m still trying to beat SSI on new game ++ no charm and demon bell. Would pay a lot of money for a DLC

User Info: Desner

Desner
3 days ago#20
ssj_duelist posted...
What I mean is that is ng++ harder than ng+?

Of course. Every new cycle makes the game harder. I think it increases up until NG+7, if it’s like Soulsborne.

Tsuyogaru posted...
HAHAHAHA, WHAT. If your statement wasn’t already wrong, you literally contradicted yourself in your prior sentence.

He means the overall graphics aren’t realistic but his face definitely is. I agree.
Playing: Bloodborne, Stardew Valley,
Far Cry 5, BF1
(edited 3 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Replaying Sekiro atm, really does deserve goty
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers