• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you buy yourself stuff for Christmas?

User Info: okidori4life

okidori4life
1 month ago#11
Yes, I also hold full conversations with myself while eating alone at a public restaurant.
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN

User Info: onedarksoul

onedarksoul
1 month ago#12
Thats what Black Friday was for.

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
1 month ago#13
okidori4life posted...
Yes, I also hold full conversations with myself while eating alone at a public restaurant.
living life to the fullest i see

User Info: Nth

Nth
1 month ago#14
x_lone_x_wolf_x posted...
No. I just buy stuff whenever I want cause I have a job.

This.

I generally don't ask for things for Christmas either. When I want something I buy it and I'd rather other people save their money for something they want.
"I understand that the world was nothing: a mechanical chaos of casual, brute enmity on which we stupidly impose our hopes and fears." - Grendel

User Info: arstos

arstos
1 month ago#15
Not usually, I like to spend as much as I can on friends and family, spending money on myself during December takes away from that, and I'm constantly buying myself stuff all year, I can go a month without spending any money on myself.

I really should pick up presents here and there throughout the year, so I'm not rushing come December, but I've been saying that for about 20 years now and have yet to actually do so lol.
Steam:Dragonlibrarian7, PSN:Dragonlibrarian, Switch:6996-4479-5279

User Info: ClassicMan

ClassicMan
1 month ago#16
3D3 posted...
yes

PSN: ClassicMan1982
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Do you buy yourself stuff for Christmas?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers