• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Popular Pro Gamer Ninja says E Sports is harder than Pro NFL.

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
1 week ago#1
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/fortnite-ninja-twitch-stream-nfl-esports-a9229396.html

Man. I didn't realize how tough the e sports world was!
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."

User Info: juker79

juker79
1 week ago#2
Sounds like the beginning of the end for this guy. Does he have nothing left to do but stir up s***?
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
1 week ago#3
Lmfao

User Info: levelshooter

levelshooter
1 week ago#4
That's as idiotic as saying football is as tough as rugby. (I don't mean the American sport)
-Come on Rare release a good Banjo game, You know you want to :) https://i.imgtc.ws/ZMIhs2L.jpg Current systems: PS4, Switch and 3ds.

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
1 week ago#5
juker79 posted...
Sounds like the beginning of the end for this guy. Does he have nothing left to do but stir up s***?

Dude made 18 million last year alone playing games. He could probably poop in public and never have to worry about his reputation again.
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
1 week ago#6
That's not what he said. He said he does not understand how there aren't players in the NFL who are good enough to never miss "simple kicks and snaps".

I do think he is underestimating the difficulty of being a kicker, but I somewhat see what he was saying. Compared to the rest of football, kicking is a situation in which many of the variables are already controlled. You know what to expect for the most part and it's a matter of practicing a routine motion to hit a stationary goal.

There are still variables like wind speed/direction and where the snap is placed, but it does have a lot less nuance than the things people were comparing his tweet to.

User Info: PS4TW

PS4TW
1 week ago#7
No it’s not lol. NFL you need to be skilled and genetically elite. E sports you can be skinny, short, weak but as long as you have some coordination , reflexes and strategy you can do ok. There’s a reason they pay millions to each nfl player while most pro gamers are broke.
"All life fears death from birth. Life fears death, but lives only to die." Necron(FF9)
"People are not moved by logic." -Mithos(TOS)

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
1 week ago#8
I'd also like to point out that it's very likely that most of the people having meltdowns over his tweet are massive hypocrites.

I don't think I've ever been to a football game where I didn't hear people around me say multiple times "come on, how could you f*** that catch/throw up?!" "how could you not tackle that guy?!" "Where is the blocking? You have one job!!!"

Which is exactly the same line of reasoning as Ninja's. The only difference here is people who were already jealous of these streamers making millions of dollars playing video games are ready to pounce on anything they say.

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
1 week ago#9
so what
everyone has an opinion

User Info: juker79

juker79
1 week ago#10
BrosukeHanamura posted...
juker79 posted...

Dude made 18 million last year alone playing games. He could probably poop in public and never have to worry about his reputation again.

Yes, the beginning of the end. Not knocking the guy, all good things must come to an end at some point.
Psychos do not explode when sunlight hits them, I don't give a **** how crazy they are!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Popular Pro Gamer Ninja says E Sports is harder than Pro NFL.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers