• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why do western games enjoy shooters so much?

User Info: Lord_Dragmire

Lord_Dragmire
1 week ago#71
@Nordini

What are you talking about?
Do not betray my expectations.

User Info: Nordini

Nordini
1 week ago#72
Lord_Dragmire posted...
@Nordini

You cant tell becuase his 2nd comment was also deleted. He made 2 separate racist posts about black people. The 2nd one was clearly a petty attempt to avoid moderation out of spit when his first got moderated.

And now hes warned.

User Info: kaimine08

kaimine08
1 week ago#73
When you think Shooter, you think of those games. I dont really see how this is a hard concept to grasp.

User Info: Lord_Dragmire

Lord_Dragmire
1 week ago#74
Nordini posted...
Lord_Dragmire posted...
@Nordini

You cant tell becuase his 2nd comment was also deleted. He made 2 separate racist posts about black people. The 2nd one was clearly a petty attempt to avoid moderation out of spit when his first got moderated.

And now hes warned.

I'm beers. Lol. I was testing the mods for double standards. Apparently it's okay to perpetuate negative stereotypes about white people on here.
Do not betray my expectations.

User Info: kaimine08

kaimine08
1 week ago#75
Nordini posted...
@Beers I love how you got so upset that you were rightfully moderated for your blatantly racist comment that you had to make a second racist in the imitation of someone's comment that didnt get moderated.

The worst part is that people like you are incapable of understanding why his wasn't and yours was. You've actually deluded yourself into thinking your race, of all races has ever been a victim of actual racism.
I don't know what the hell is going on but you need to calm the hell down. Racism is bad. Period. Trying to say that someone deserves racism makes you no better than people who spout racism. You can't say racism is bad, then, in literally the same sentence, defend racism because you feel they haven't been objectified enough. You are no better than a racist when you start thinking that mindset.

User Info: KI11AK

KI11AK
1 week ago#76
Well i enjoy killing.

Hatred is a game made for me
GameFAQs: A place where a community of gamers meet up to discuss.....
how much they hate video games.

User Info: leeman3104

leeman3104
1 week ago#77
@someguyposted posted...
oasisbeyond posted...
Cuz we don 't
The sales suggest otherwise, it is 100% the biggest type of seller in the West. Sure you might not like them but the majority do. There is an obsession with shooters for some reason

you do realize that if COD sells like 20 million, there's still 80 million people who got a ps4, that didn't give a f*** about it.

'gamers' is a vast category with quite different people. trying to narrow everyone down to something besides 'f***ers who play games' is misguided.
https://imgur.com/a/cZzvkKn jrpg is referring to a genre, not the location it was made.
https://imgur.com/a/QjeVqSD me versus sjw/antisjw/censorship stuff

User Info: stevieb1234567

stevieb1234567
1 week ago#78
Because we are not sophisticated enough. We are only good at mindlessly shooting things.
GameFlux: Unofficial GameFAQs board browser

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
1 week ago#79
why do japanese games like swords so much?

User Info: BarneyBosco

BarneyBosco
1 week ago#80
DarthUchiha91 posted...
Can't speak for the rest of the western countries, but the U.S likes guns and action.

And eastern countries prefer mobile games. The west has better taste in games.
http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Ana-Ivanovic-5.jpg
PSN J_Frost77 search my PSN to join the Divinity Original Sin Community
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Why do western games enjoy shooters so much?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers