• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Who is the MGS series most tragic character? Spoilers

User Info: Snake_eyebrows

Snake_eyebrows
1 month ago#1
Which character has the most tragic story? - Results (86 votes)
Otacon
10.47% (9 votes)
Solid Snake
13.95% (12 votes)
The Boss
26.74% (23 votes)
Grey Fox
9.3% (8 votes)
Raiden
6.98% (6 votes)
Olga
4.65% (4 votes)
Kaz Miller
4.65% (4 votes)
Big Boss
8.14% (7 votes)
Solidus Snake
4.65% (4 votes)
Other, explain
10.47% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
These are some tragic characters. For example, Raiden. He was a child soldier who was manipulated his entire life, that ended up with his body and mind hacked to pieces.

Kaz Miler ended up as a completely broken man. He lost limbs and was eventually killed in his apartment, his dead body found weeks later.

Grey Fox was a child soldier with a terrible life, that ended up as a cyborg guinea pig.

There aren't many happy stories in MGS. If the series ended after 2 then it would have ended on a positive. Snakes ending monologue, and Raidens growth was supposed to be the good ending for the series. What do you think?

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
1 month ago#2
Johnny Sasaki.

His poor a****** must be more chapped than a cowboy’s legs.
For any whom this post happens to offend, I can get you a great deal on a spine.

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
1 month ago#3
Users who have to play those awful games.

User Info: nedmo0000

nedmo0000
1 month ago#4
Venom snake tbh

User Info: Bartboyblu

Bartboyblu
1 month ago#5
The guard who gets his uniform stolen by Meryl.

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
1 month ago#6
The Boss. Imagine giving your all and then some to protect a place and then having to be labeled a traitor by that same place. And having your kid taken away.
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."

User Info: MysticGreever

MysticGreever
1 month ago#7
BB Corps.

Yea you guys forget about them doncha? I mean hell, even Psycho Mantis had a better life.

1 vote = Other
PSN: MystykkGreever / Currently Playing: NES: Castlevania 2 (fin), SNES: Wizardry 1-3, PS1: FF6 (fin), PS2: SotC, PS3: ES4, PS4: Arkham City

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
1 month ago#8
in terms of misery, otacon.
the poor dude has a heart broken beyond repair.
VG collector, professional 3d erotica creator, phd in zombie folklore, a girl.
a better question is WHAT ISNT OFFENSIVE ON GAMEFAQS?

User Info: MysticGreever

MysticGreever
1 month ago#9
Man f*** Otacon. He's only tragic cause he cries. Don't get me wrong, I love Hal but getting your heart broke doesn't equal being forced to eat your family for survival.

Some of you guys are weird, my apologies.
PSN: MystykkGreever / Currently Playing: NES: Castlevania 2 (fin), SNES: Wizardry 1-3, PS1: FF6 (fin), PS2: SotC, PS3: ES4, PS4: Arkham City

User Info: Mute_Guardian7

Mute_Guardian7
1 month ago#10
Venom Snake

Manipulated and disposed of, much like The Boss. With his entire identity erased, he chose to serve as Big Boss' phantom. He loved Big Bro-- ahem, Big Boss more than himself.
https://imgur.com/DJtS67R https://imgur.com/Z3zs8Os https://i.redd.it/yn63fzzbzud01.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Who is the MGS series most tragic character? Spoilers
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers