• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is Anthem worth £5? ($6.40)

User Info: KasuRuiza

KasuRuiza
1 week ago#31
NEKORODEO posted...
Anthem 1 and 2 are only 250 yen (~2/3$) each used in Japan at the moment. Still won’t pick it up.

Wut? Did you mean Destiny? Lol, there is no anthem 2... Yet
psn - KasuRuiza

User Info: rafamaximo

rafamaximo
1 week ago#32
That depends... do you need a new door stopper or paperweight? If so, then it's worth the price
Want people to not like you? Speak the truth.

User Info: Zombody2

Zombody2
1 week ago#33
I bought it on sale last week and I’m really enjoying it.

The gameplay feels great. Flying around, using powers, and hovering like Magneto is a good time. Guns feel good too, and loot keeps it addictive.

I find though after a few missions I’ve had my fill for a bit. Like I had all day off and just played it for like an hour here and an hour there, don’t think I could marathon it.

Still for the price the gameplay and game loop is a good time
Dark Souls 2- Healing items, similar boss types = worst game in series
Bloodborne- Healing items, similar boss types = greatest game ever made.

User Info: NEKORODEO

NEKORODEO
1 week ago#34
KasuRuiza posted...
Wut? Did you mean Destiny? Lol, there is no anthem 2... Yet
Probably. I don't play either of them, so it's highly likely I got them confused. I'm actually going back to that store again after work to check that out. I do believe Anthem was 200 something yen as well.
Shinpaimuyou <someone please inform me when gamefaqs allows Japanese script for sigs>

User Info: KI11AK

KI11AK
1 week ago#35
5 pounds is 5 pounds.

I dont think you need to convert it for people
GameFAQs: A place where a community of gamers meet up to discuss.....
how much they hate video games.

User Info: BarneyBosco

BarneyBosco
1 week ago#36
Rjmhart posted...
There's rumors that they may relaunch the game.

If they do a full relaunch where it's another purchase people that bought the original for $60 will be pissed.

I'd be willing to bet the majority of people who got this at launch got the $100 I'm a sucker edition.
http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Ana-Ivanovic-5.jpg
PSN J_Frost77 search my PSN to join the Divinity Original Sin Community

User Info: Shadowsun8

Shadowsun8
6 days ago#37
Stopped playing when I shut off my plus account -- reactivated it and I'm enjoying it as much as when I first bought it.

Still one of my favorite PS4 games -- just needs more content (Javelins, strongholds, components, etc).

Was worth the $50 I paid after trade-ins and I still prefer the free DLC to paid upgrades (Destiny).

Online only needs to go though -- shouldn't have to have a plus account to play a game you bought, and that includes games like Overwatch.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
6 days ago#38
Rjmhart posted...
There's rumors that they may relaunch the game.

If they do a full relaunch where it's another purchase people that bought the original for $60 will be pissed.

If they just add content it's a huge win gor buying the game at $6.40.

Could be nothing too.
Anyone who bought this game at $60 would already be pissed.

Anyone still investing in this game needs a slap.

User Info: Shadowsun8

Shadowsun8
6 days ago#39
Feel free to go around slapping everyone who plays a game you don't like and see what happens.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Magoichi

Magoichi
6 days ago#40
Nobody on here really acts like their GameFAQs persona, that's part of the charm.

It's like we're role-playing.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Is Anthem worth £5? ($6.40)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers