• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. People who suggest Easy Mode for Souls games.....

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
1 month ago#1
I don't think you quite understand why they're so popular in the first place

They're designed with that NES challenge in PS4 times on purpose

It's not like they're ridiculous difficulty anyways, if you die it's your own fault just like old-school Mega Man or Ninja Gaiden

Git Gud

And if you're truly stuck.....level grind like a JRPG
Favorite RPGs are the Chrono, Earthbound, and Lunar series. Also a huge fan of Zelda, Super Smash Bros, Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie/DK64 and many other games.

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
1 month ago#2
you know for a fact that publishers will cave in and give those ppl what they want,

it happened with both Mega Man & Ninja Gaiden.
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser ,superman,bomberman,shumps,sonic fan

User Info: SexTypeThing

SexTypeThing
1 month ago#3
Not your game. Not your decision.

User Info: AliceRed130

AliceRed130
1 month ago#4
It really doesn't matter. It never ceases to amaze me how butthurt people get over difficulty options. They wouldn't affect you in the least
I'm not waiting centuries for people to get woke

User Info: nurnberg

nurnberg
1 month ago#5
AliceRed130 posted...
It really doesn't matter. It never ceases to amaze me how butthurt people get over difficulty options. They wouldn't affect you in the least

The only butthurt people I see are the ones demanding easier settings for those games.
(message deleted)

User Info: Doober2

Doober2
1 month ago#7
Yeah Souls games are only enjoyable to many people because of the challenge. It's kinda the whole point of them

I personally find them boring as hell and the thought of playing them on a lower difficulty would probably make me find even less enjoyment from them.
Currently Playing: Death Stranding
Bona fide Monafied

User Info: hoochiebed36

hoochiebed36
1 month ago#8
They can just play the new star wars game now right?
PSN: WhiteShirt
[SxB]

User Info: Raiden243

Raiden243
1 month ago#9
Or they can play easy ass Jedi Fallen Order

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
1 month ago#10
gtomanga posted...
you know for a fact that publishers will cave in and give those ppl what they want,
They havent caved in the last 20 years even when ppl whined that Kingsfield was too hard.

Then they put shadow tower on vita...lol. That game regularly spits in your mouth.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. People who suggest Easy Mode for Souls games.....
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers