• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order is absolutely amazing

User Info: Blitzoff1987

Blitzoff1987
3 weeks ago#1
This is what happens whenever EA let their studios actually develop a game. Sure it might borrow a lot from other games but it does it so well that it honestly doesn't matter. It's very much Star Wars and the atmosphere is spot on.

Kudo's to EA for letting one of its studios do what they do best.

User Info: ChaoticNeutral

ChaoticNeutral
3 weeks ago#2
It's not amazing, it's good though.

It has too many ideas that sometimes to me it suffers from an identity crisis of what it wants to be.

I really enjoy the game and I am 82% complete with it and plan on getting 100% but after that? No replay value and it was only "good enough"

It isn't gonna suddenly make EA this awesome publisher that focuses strictly on Single Player games.
GT: AncientToaster

User Info: hizumi84

hizumi84
3 weeks ago#3
Is the game really buggy and have a lot of glitches?
Dying is easy, living is harder

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
3 weeks ago#4
hizumi84 posted...
Is the game really buggy and have a lot of glitches?
Not that I’ve seen. I did have one game crash, but that’s it. Nothing I would consider “really buggy” or “a lot of glitches”. I’ve played way buggier games, like Skyrim and Witcher 3.
"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day"

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
3 weeks ago#5
I don't have a PS Pro and hear the game is pretty much unplayable on an older PS4 model.

Oh well.....
It seems to me that the biggest trolls on GameFAQs are the moderators themselves.

User Info: Porunga

Porunga
3 weeks ago#6
MrMikeMa posted...
I don't have a PS Pro and hear the game is pretty much unplayable on an older PS4 model.

Oh well.....
You hear wrong.
"Don't weep for the stupid, you'll be crying all day"

User Info: Blitzoff1987

Blitzoff1987
3 weeks ago#7
MrMikeMa posted...

Oh well.....

You've heard wrong. I only have a base PS4. There are some framerate drops here and there but nothing that's unmanageable.

User Info: Jonbodhi

Jonbodhi
3 weeks ago#8
MrMikeMa posted...

Oh well.....

I’m playing it just fine on my elderly base PS4. Be careful about believing what you ‘hear!’
Nothing is overrated; your opinion is just outnumbered-some guy

User Info: Nozak

Nozak
3 weeks ago#9
LOL texutres don't even load properly. NPCS takes 14 seconds sto pop up after respawning. The game can freeze. A lot of the times on the elevators. the game is technically flawed. It'll take at least 3 patches to fix this. The PC masterrace probably can just brute force past the framerate problems.

User Info: ChaoticNeutral

ChaoticNeutral
3 weeks ago#10
The game does factually run worse on base PS4 and Xbox One S. Go watch the Digital Foundry video on YouTube.

It's at it's worse on One S. Just abysmal.

I've been playing it on my One X and it's solid, if not for a few hiccups.
GT: AncientToaster
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order is absolutely amazing
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers