• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. HELP! Add ons not working please read.. can explain

User Info: rpgmaker3quest

rpgmaker3quest
4 weeks ago#1
So Ni No Kuni 2. I have two boxes in my Library. The add ons I purchased are in one folder and says they are downloaded and the game is $59.99 to play the game with the add ons. The GAME DISK is the other Ni No Kuni 2 box where the game says start NOT buy. So no add ons for the DISK version. ? So why in the world do I have the game in 2 separate places...... wow. Been PlayStation fan since year one. I’m not stupid. Can NOT delete the add ons. But they are installed on a game that doesn’t even exist. I’ve put add ons on disk games before....

rpgmaker3quest
4 weeks ago#2
In my Library my Ni No Kuni 2 is 2 separate games. One is thee add ons and the option to buy the game for $59.99. The other is the disk version of the game. They won’t link together. I’m not stupid. I think it might be the game. Never had this problem before. After purchasing the DLC it made a completely different game than the disk version. ANYONE know how to solve it? I can’t even delete the add ons cause the game doesn’t exist.

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 weeks ago#3
They must be different versions of the game. Either the disc and digital are separate for some reason, or it could be a region issue.

Either way, you can't merge them.
My pen is mightier.

rpgmaker3quest
4 weeks ago#4
Dumbest thing ever. So not even a question at this point but why does it have the 4.0 patch updates. The game says PlayStation store menu purchase here on the MAIN SCREEN IN THE GAME... And FAIL. just wow. AND THE DLC SCROLLS across the main screen. SMH.

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
4 weeks ago#5
rpgmaker3quest posted...
So Ni No Kuni 2. I have two boxes in my Library. The add ons I purchased are in one folder and says they are downloaded and the game is $59.99 to play the game with the add ons. The GAME DISK is the other Ni No Kuni 2 box where the game says start NOT buy. So no add ons for the DISK version. ? So why in the world do I have the game in 2 separate places...... wow. Been PlayStation fan since year one. I’m not stupid. Can NOT delete the add ons. But they are installed on a game that doesn’t even exist. I’ve put add ons on disk games before....

Amazing...people still don't know the difference between disk & disc in 2019
I will not be commanded, I will not be controlled...and I will not let my future go on without the help of my soul

User Info: boomstickbhg

boomstickbhg
4 weeks ago#6
rpgmaker3quest posted...
Dumbest thing ever. So not even a question at this point but why does it have the 4.0 patch updates. The game says PlayStation store menu purchase here on the MAIN SCREEN IN THE GAME... And FAIL. just wow. AND THE DLC SCROLLS across the main screen. SMH.

If the game won't let you access the store, sounds like it's a different region.
My pen is mightier.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. HELP! Add ons not working please read.. can explain
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers