• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Really enjoying Cold Steel III!

User Info: 17chris

17chris
2 weeks ago#51
Touch posted...
Nope ;(

Cold Steel 1 and 2 are remastered for PS4, the least you can do is play those. If you have a Vita you can download the PSP versions of Trails in the Sky FC and SC, they can also be played on the little Playstation TV thing. Most of us are all out of the loop in CS3 because you also need to play Trails of Azure and Trails of Zero but those are Japan only right now.

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
2 weeks ago#52
17chris posted...
Cold Steel 1 and 2 are remastered for PS4, the least you can do is play those. If you have a Vita you can download the PSP versions of Trails in the Sky FC and SC, they can also be played on the little Playstation TV thing. Most of us are all out of the loop in CS3 because you also need to play Trails of Azure and Trails of Zero but those are Japan only right now.

This. I'm actually going back to Platinum one and two after this.
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."

User Info: Djoser2000

Djoser2000
2 weeks ago#53
Still rushing through ToCS 2 to catch up :(

ToCS is effin great.
'The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.' Charles Bukowski

User Info: 17chris

17chris
2 weeks ago#54
Djoser2000 posted...
Still rushing through ToCS 2 to catch up :(

ToCS is effin great.

Take your time and enjoy it, CS3 is not going anywhere.

User Info: wolfwing

wolfwing
2 weeks ago#55
I hope to get this some time next year :> I still have trails in the sky to get through.
PSN wolfwing

User Info: dompa

dompa
2 weeks ago#56
And here i am just having started the first cold steel game. Heard so much great about these games but only found out about them when i heard about the third one which wasnt long ago to be honest. But ill take my time going through each one. Really liking the start of the game so far.
PSN-ID: dompa112

User Info: Sbee

Sbee
2 weeks ago#57
dompa posted...
And here i am just having started the first cold steel game. Heard so much great about these games but only found out about them when i heard about the third one which wasnt long ago to be honest. But ill take my time going through each one. Really liking the start of the game so far.
Take in all the world building and terms it’s a very rich universe where something small from the 1st game can grow into something significant by the 3rd. I love the detail that’s put into these games, and characters.
I'm available for kids parties, public executions, and any mother's birthday for premium snuggles
(message deleted)

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
2 weeks ago#59
I'm torn between holding out for a Switch release and I'm feeling kind of iffy on the series after 1-2 were so bloated because I know 3 is going to have the same issues...

but I'll probably just cave and get it anyways
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: BrosukeHanamura

BrosukeHanamura
2 weeks ago#60
I ended up playing like 6 hours last night. Im only in chapter 2 and already clocked in at 40 hours.
Don't buckle to agenda-splainers. Form your own opinion.
PlayStation 4 - "Censorship Awaits."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Really enjoying Cold Steel III!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers