• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Should I report this Gamestop employee for calling Death Stranding a hiking sim?

User Info: FFVII_REMAKE

FFVII_REMAKE
3 days ago#1
Topic

Picked up my copy of Death Stranding a few minutes ago and am sitting in my car to type this. But while the gamesrop cashier was ringing me up, he said "ah... Death Stranding.... Hiking Simulator 2019"

I wanted to cancel my purchase and buy it next door at Best buy after he said that, but it was already too late as my chip card has already gone through.

Should I report him?
LA Clippers fan since 2019
https://i.imgtc.ws/UOwpJCI.jpg

User Info: Kickflip

Kickflip
3 days ago#2
Pepsi > Coke
Mihaly Dumitru Margareta Corneliu Leopold Blanca Karol Aeon Ignatius Raphael Maria Niketas A. Shilage

User Info: SparkItUp

SparkItUp
3 days ago#3
nah , the fact he is working @ Gamestop is punishment enough
We don't deal with outsiders very well, they say newcomers have a certain smell. Yeah trust issues not to mention, they say they can smell your intentions.

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
3 days ago#4
You don't have time with those 80-hour work weeks and boring af troll threads.
Ohhh, Elden Ring!

User Info: rjames80

rjames80
3 days ago#5
ThisIsBait.jpg
"We are still in the Dark Ages. The Dark Ages--they haven't ended yet." - Vonnegut

User Info: VegaGG

VegaGG
3 days ago#6
No because he wasn't lying.

It is a hiking SIM. Beyond that it depends if can "appreciate" its other "artistic" qualities.

User Info: ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene
3 days ago#7
Report him for what? For not being a shill?
BREAKING THE ROOOOW, BREAKING THE WUUURLD
KOWASE, KIRISAKE TENDAHNISS

User Info: streamofthesky

streamofthesky
3 days ago#8
You're lucky.
Most game store employees will keep quiet as you're about to buy a crappy game and just take the sale.
He was trying to look out for you.

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
3 days ago#9
truth hurts
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

User Info: Lairen

Lairen
3 days ago#10
Should i ask a video game sites console board if i should report a retail worker giving their opinion on a game?

Grow the f*** up.
When it rains, it pours.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Should I report this Gamestop employee for calling Death Stranding a hiking sim?
  • Post New Message