• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Borderlands 3 or The Outer Worlds?

User Info: blaze9990

blaze9990
4 weeks ago#1
Both are the same price, which one should I get first?
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication

User Info: sylverlolol

sylverlolol
4 weeks ago#2
If you have a PC or Xbox, get BL3 and play Outer Worlds for $1 via game pass. If not, depends on whether you like Borderlands or Fallout NV more.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
4 weeks ago#3
bl3
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
4 weeks ago#4
Bzzzzzzzzt. Neither. NEXT !
Top 10 PS4 Games of 2019:
Cold Steel 1-3, Steins;Gate Elite & LBP, Greedfall, Death End Request, Dragon Star Varnir, Song of Memories, World End Syndrome.

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
4 weeks ago#5
I will say The Outer Worlds , just because they don't made RPGs like that anymore or rarely
The Witcher 3 , Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, The Outer Worlds and God of War are the best games of this gen

User Info: Zane_Flynt

Zane_Flynt
4 weeks ago#6
Both

User Info: BlueSnow

BlueSnow
4 weeks ago#7
FreeMan5407 posted...
I will say The Outer Worlds , just because they don't made RPGs like that anymore or rarely

Greedfall came out 2 months ago.
Top 10 PS4 Games of 2019:
Cold Steel 1-3, Steins;Gate Elite & LBP, Greedfall, Death End Request, Dragon Star Varnir, Song of Memories, World End Syndrome.

User Info: Haloham08

Haloham08
4 weeks ago#8
Haven't played OW yet but BL3 is great

User Info: FreeMan5407

FreeMan5407
4 weeks ago#9
BlueSnow posted...
FreeMan5407 posted...

Greedfall came out 2 months ago.

Thats why i said rarely
The Witcher 3 , Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, The Outer Worlds and God of War are the best games of this gen

User Info: nanofazz97

nanofazz97
4 weeks ago#10
Haven't played either, but from what I know, The Outer Worlds is supposed to be a much more condensed RPG compared to Borderlands 3, which is a more typical open world RPG in comparison.

You'll get more longevity from Borderlands 3 for sure, but The Outer Worlds would be a better choice if you're looking for a more thorough storyline.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Borderlands 3 or The Outer Worlds?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers