• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Magic the gathering champion pulls a blitzchung..

User Info: MrDude1

MrDude1
4 weeks ago#1
.. And he was not banned yet.

https://kotaku.com/magic-the-gathering-pro-uses-victory-to-spotlight-hong-1839222997

Good for him. Stand with Hong Kong fight for freedom.
Ryzen 7 3700X CPU | GTX 1070 8 GB GPU | 16 GB RGB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1 TB NVMe | B450 Tomahawk mobo | 750W Platinum
Asus MX27AQ | Razer Ornata Chroma | Logi M570

User Info: ironman2009

ironman2009
4 weeks ago#2
just so everybody knows, the guy that did this didn't win. made top 8 though, which is still pretty dang good. especially cause mono red is kinda weak atm. well weak compared to golos fields and simic food and apparently gruul aggro anyways.
There's an above average chance that you smell like ass.

User Info: MWXIII

MWXIII
4 weeks ago#3
I had no idea magic the gathering had any kind of following in china
Playing BL3, Destiny 2, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Gears 5

User Info: IloveMTX

IloveMTX
4 weeks ago#4
Maybe because magic the gathering dosnt make a s***load of money from china?

Unlike the douche who purposfully tried to cost the company that ALLOWED him to make hundreds of thousands of dollars playing their game at their tournaments.

Dont bite the hand that feeds you.

User Info: MrDude1

MrDude1
4 weeks ago#5
My mistake. I stand corrected. He was not a champion, but kudos to him speaking up nonetheless
Ryzen 7 3700X CPU | GTX 1070 8 GB GPU | 16 GB RGB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1 TB NVMe | B450 Tomahawk mobo | 750W Platinum
Asus MX27AQ | Razer Ornata Chroma | Logi M570

User Info: TruthBomber21

TruthBomber21
4 weeks ago#6
Kudos to him for achieving "likes" from other morons. His plan worked. He upped his online status with the mouth breathers. See if he can cash in on it now.

User Info: Funcoland

Funcoland
4 weeks ago#7
TruthBomber21 posted...
Kudos to him for achieving "likes" from other morons. His plan worked. He upped his online status with the mouth breathers. See if he can cash in on it now.

I love who you believe people don't have legit issues with authoritarian regimes.
NNID: MisterNoOne | PSN: The_Mistled

User Info: ProMWM

ProMWM
4 weeks ago#8
ironman2009 posted...
just so everybody knows, the guy that did this didn't win. made top 8 though, which is still pretty dang good. especially cause mono red is kinda weak atm. well weak compared to golos fields and simic food and apparently gruul aggro anyways.

I'm looking forward to not hearing about Golos Fields in standard anymore. I'm sure it'll just be a few weeks now...
PSN / Steam: Tenkaichi06
Rest in peace Chester Bennington

User Info: ironman2009

ironman2009
4 weeks ago#9
ProMWM posted...
ironman2009 posted...

I'm looking forward to not hearing about Golos Fields in standard anymore. I'm sure it'll just be a few weeks now...

they banned it in standard this morning.

now just get ready for millions and millions of turn 2 okos in standard
There's an above average chance that you smell like ass.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Magic the gathering champion pulls a blitzchung..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers