• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. so who here HASNT completed sekiro yet?

User Info: SquareJRPGKing

SquareJRPGKing
3 weeks ago#31
Nice they are having a scrub convention

Next panel: how to be a gaming journalist without playing games

Have fun guys

@VERY_GOOD_BOI you fit right in here
All Hail the king!

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
3 weeks ago#32
SquareJRPGKing posted...
Nice they are having a scrub convention

Next panel: how to be a gaming journalist without playing games

Have fun guys

@VERY_GOOD_BOI you fit right in here

lol.

I'm genuinely surprised it took 30 posts before a comment like this.
Ohhh, Elden Ring!

User Info: Backlog

Backlog
3 weeks ago#33
I got to Ashina Castle which is where the bull was at. It was just too frustrating
Lucifer whispering silently into your mind...

User Info: SONGUNDAM

SONGUNDAM
3 weeks ago#34
Stuck on 2nd Owl father fight
You're already dead.

User Info: Archgoat

Archgoat
3 weeks ago#35
kidesper posted...
i gave up at the last boss. I just totally lost motivation.

Same, I didn't really feel like the frustration and just playing the fight over and over again was worth the time and effort. I already beat the rest of the game and saw all that it had to offer. I enjoyed the game, but would probably put it last if I was ranking the From Soft games.

User Info: Jack_Ryder_2013

Jack_Ryder_2013
3 weeks ago#36
Yeah i cant seem to go back to that game, there are parts of it i love, i really like the games stealth but some battles are just too frustrating. i dont like spending an entire week on a boss battle only to beat it by pure luck. The game just tries to kick your ass! i know thats how souls games are, but i could atleast beat dark souls 3 and bloodborne!
Make Konami Great Again

User Info: RD_21

RD_21
3 weeks ago#37
Me, got sidetracked by another game and lost interest. May go back eventually.

User Info: Lord_Sniper_IV

Lord_Sniper_IV
3 weeks ago#38
Haven’t touched it yet. I picked it up on sale for 40$, but then the baldurs gate/Icewind Dale/planescape remasters came out and.... I’m trying my absolute best to get through them one at a time. Never got into D&D as a kid , thought this would be a good introduction and.... I’m 50/50 on it. At least as far as bladurs gate EE is concerned
www.twitch.tv/thegamertrainer
Variety streamer that plays with viewers!

User Info: Biscotti

Biscotti
3 weeks ago#39
Lord_Sniper_IV posted...
Haven’t touched it yet. I picked it up on sale for 40$, but then the baldurs gate/Icewind Dale/planescape remasters came out and.... I’m trying my absolute best to get through them one at a time. Never got into D&D as a kid , thought this would be a good introduction and.... I’m 50/50 on it. At least as far as bladurs gate EE is concerned

@Lord_Sniper_IV.

I did play D&D as a kid. Planescape was epic as a table-top expansion. Is this a PS4 thing??
Ohhh, Elden Ring!

User Info: SquareJRPGKing

SquareJRPGKing
3 weeks ago#40
Jack_Ryder_2013 posted...
Yeah i cant seem to go back to that game, there are parts of it i love, i really like the games stealth but some battles are just too frustrating. i dont like spending an entire week on a boss battle only to beat it by pure luck. The game just tries to kick your ass! i know thats how souls games are, but i could atleast beat dark souls 3 and bloodborne!

lol what?

If you fought a boss for a whole week you didn't beat it by luck, you had time to learn all the attacks and should be able to beat it without taking any damage

I mean, there are videos of people with disabiltiies beating sekiro, if you can't master a boss fight after one week you have a huge problem (or maybe you're just lying/trolling)
All Hail the king!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. so who here HASNT completed sekiro yet?
  • Topic Archived