• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Suggeted re4 control tweaks?

User Info: kingofjamaica

kingofjamaica
3 weeks ago#11
The problem with RE4 isn't so much the controls as it is how the aiming actually works.

If they patched it so the laser is always center-screen, and the entire viewport moves when you move the stick, it would feel so much better to aim and shoot.

That said, that's not the reason I can't play the game anymore. I can't play the game anymore because I get to the first QTE and just uninstall the game. I do not have the patience for that s*** anymore.
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
3 weeks ago#12
kingofjamaica posted...
The problem with RE4 isn't so much the controls as it is how the aiming actually works.

If they patched it so the laser is always center-screen, and the entire viewport moves when you move the stick, it would feel so much better to aim and shoot.

That said, that's not the reason I can't play the game anymore. I can't play the game anymore because I get to the first QTE and just uninstall the game. I do not have the patience for that s*** anymore.
Well im working backwards in the series atm and im on 5 and even that is a bit clunky but nothing terrible i just recall alot of complaining on the ps4 version
Play Slow Die Ignorant

User Info: okidori4life

okidori4life
3 weeks ago#13
boomstickbhg posted...
kyncani posted...
I just can't stand the controls.

try sitting down

HA
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN

okidori4life
3 weeks ago#14
Also anyone have the ps4 version?

If so did they ever fix the weird laser sight aiming bug where its bouncing up and down much faster than normal? Almost like leon is breathing three times as faster than he normally should.

Such a weird bug. It isnt present in the pc version or any others that im aware of.
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN

User Info: Lukas455555

Lukas455555
3 weeks ago#15
kingofjamaica posted...

It's 10 seconds tops of just mashing x and then L1+R1, how did that drained your patience?

okidori4life posted...

If so did they ever fix the weird laser sight aiming bug where its bouncing up and down much faster than normal? Almost like leon is breathing three times as faster than he normally should.

Such a weird bug. It isnt present in the pc version or any others that im aware of.

As far as i know it's still there. At least it added some extra challenge to the shooting gallery lol
We are born of the memes, made men by the memes, undone by the memes. Fear the old memes.
- Master Willem. Memesborne

okidori4life
3 weeks ago#16
Lukas455555 posted...
kingofjamaica posted...

It's 10 seconds tops of just mashing x and then L1+R1, how did that drained your patience?

okidori4life posted...

As far as i know it's still there. At least it added some extra challenge to the shooting gallery lol

Ah okay.

Haha yeah, I got used to it.

I just pretend that leon is showing signs of early onset parkinsons disease and must cope with it during his travels throughout europe.

Thrilling.
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN

User Info: OsafuneKatana

OsafuneKatana
3 weeks ago#17
okidori4life posted...

I am currently playing the PS4 version. I haven't encoutered this bug.

The controls are dated, but not game-breaking. Still better than the Gamecube's c-stick for aiming.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets." -Dracula, Castlevania: SotN.

okidori4life
3 weeks ago#18
OsafuneKatana posted...
okidori4life posted...

I am currently playing the PS4 version. I haven't encoutered this bug.

The controls are dated, but not game-breaking. Still better than the Gamecube's c-stick for aiming.

Oh wow you are a lucky bastard, or you just dont notice it.

It isnt TERRIBLE in how much it shakes, but its there when youre hit with it.
MAKE GAMES SEXY AGAIN

User Info: ubi

ubi
3 weeks ago#19
Just stick with it for five minutes and you'll get used to it.

User Info: EnemyWithin88

EnemyWithin88
3 weeks ago#20
okidori4life posted...

I have the ps4 version which is why i made this topic here
Play Slow Die Ignorant
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 4
  3. Suggeted re4 control tweaks?
  • Topic Archived